Seven

Tammy

I decided to forget about Dee today since i'm always with him so I decided to hang with my girls.

I was getting ready to go out with Pearl, Mary and Faith. I needed a mani-pedi. I also needed my hair done.

I heard a honk outside so I looked out my window to see Mary's black SUV. I quickly applied some lipstick, grabbed my things and headed outside.

"Hey ladies!" I said as I hopped into Mary's car.

They all said their hellos and we headed to the Spa.

----------------------------------

"Pick the color you want, baby." The lady said to me as she was finishing up on the customer that was in front of her.

I picked a neon pink and sat back down.

I chatted with Faith and Pearl as I waited to get my nails done.

----------------------------------

After we got done at the Spa we headed to our favorite beauty shop, Lola's.

"Oh! Hey girls!" Lola said as we entered.

Lola was usually gone. Lola was a 48 year old woman but she looked like she was in her early 30's. She was about 5'6 with a short pixie cut. Lola was half black and half white.

"Hey Lola, girl!" Mary yelled as she hugged Lola with her loud ass.

Lola then gave Faith and Pearl a hug then me.

"How you doing, Tam?" she asked as we walked to her chair.

Every time she was here she would always do my hair first, because I was her favorite.

"I'm good. What about you?" I replied as I sat down.

"I'm doing good. What you want done to your hair, baby?"

I showed her how I wanted it and she got to work.

"My son keeps asking about you." She said.

Lola's son was this young ass college boy that keeps trying to hook up with me. His name is Zayne and he's only 19. I don't need to be with someone that young, I'm 25 years old. I also don't want to deal with Dee's crazy, jealous ass.

"You know your son is too young for me." I said with a slight chuckle.

"But he really likes you, Tammy. I mean that boy talks about you all the time."

I just laughed it off.

---------------------------------

"Done, beautiful." Lola said as she turned my chair around towards the mirror.

It looked good. Lola and Heather, a worker at Lola's, were the only people I let do my hair.

I paid Lola and was about to walk away until she grabbed my forearm lightly. She handed me a piece of paper.

"Just call and talk to him, please?" she said,

I sighed. "Fine."

I grabbed the paper as Lola smiled really big. She really wanted me to be with her son. I laughed, gave her a hug and headed towards my girls.

---------------------------------

After everyone was done we headed to the mall to get something to eat and then to the we went to get outfits for a big birthday party at a club that was on Saturday night.

---------------------------------

I said bye to my girls as I got out of Mary's car. It was about 4 o'clock. I got to my door and unlocked it.

I walked into my house as I locked the door back. I noticed it was really cold in here so I decided to take a hot bath before work.

I walked to my room and dropped my bags on the floor near my dresser. I ran my bath water and got undressed.

I grabbed my phone to see that I had 28 missed calls from Dee's crazy ass, 2 from my mom and 1 from an unknown number. I didn't bother to call anyone back as I blasted H2O by Wale and put it on repeat.

---------------------------------

I got out of the bathtub around 5:45, hopped in the shower and started getting ready for work. I had to be there at 9:30.

After I got dressed I remembered that the club was shut down until the police were done. At least we still got paid. My boss was a good person at heart.

I got undressed and changed into some boy shorts and a tank top.

I made me some leftovers and watched Love and Hip Hop in my room.

----------------------------------

At around 9 I took the paper that Lola gave me out and dialed the number.

It rung four times until somebody with a deep sexy voice answered.

"Hello?"

"May I speak to Zayne?" I asked.

"This is him. Who is this?"

"This is Tammy. I'm a-"

"Oh. I know who you are. How you doing, ma?"

I couldn't help but smile. His voice was sexy.

We talked until it was 12. Zayne was real cool. We planned to meet up at the club on Saturday since we were both going anyways.

I fell asleep right after I got off the phone.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Lola in the MM