Five

Dawn

I was getting ready for this date that I have with Tremaine. I was so shoot that I finally got to go out. I'm usually working or with Dahlia.

I was wearing a mid-thigh black dress and some black heels to match. I straightened my hair and wore it down. I put my mascara on and a little bit of lipstick.

I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my gold clutch, I grabbed my heels, cut my room light off and headed to the front door.

I opened it to reveal Shannon. I let her in.

"Hey, Shannon." I said as I hugged her.

"Hi. Where's Dahlia?"

"She's in her room. Most likely she's asleep."

We headed to Dahlia's room. She was watching T.V. I walked into her room and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be back later on, okay?"

"Okay. You look pretty Aunt Dawn."

I smiled, " Thank you, baby."

The doorbell ring again.

"I'll get it." Shannon said as she left the room.

"You be good. And don't stay up too late. We have church in the morning. And don't eat too much junk food. And-" she cut me off with her cute little giggle.

"Okay. Aunt Dawn."

I smirked, "Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."

I got up and headed into the livingroom. I seen Tremaine and Shannon conversating. I took this time to admire him. He had on a navy blue suit. With the shoes to match. His tie was stripped with navy blue, white and light blue. This man was a work of art. He finally looked up at me and smiled. I smiled and walked towards them. He handed me the bouquet of red roses. Shannon put them in a case for me.

"You two have fun." Shannon yelled after us as we walked out the door.

We walked outside to his car. It was real nice.

He unlocked his door and opened the door for me. He shut the door and ran to his side to get in. He started the car up.

"What kind if car is this." I asked. I'm not really a car person. So I don't know about cars.

He smiled, "It's a Porsche 918 Spyder."

----------------------------

We pulled up to a place called Zerizzo's. Tremaine opened my door. I smiled and took his offering hand. He still held my hand as we walked inside of the building.

The hostess was a tall, about 6'1, girl. She had long hair that stopped mid-thigh and she looked exotic. She had a very slim body. She looked mad but covered it up with a smile because she was at work. I just decided to ignore it.

She led us to our seats and Tremaine pulled my chair out for me. The waitress was yet another tall, about 5'10, she was dark skinned, a little darker than me, but she was gorgeous. Like more gorgeous than a model. She smiled and took our orders.

We talked about work, family and a lot of other things. I had fun.

After we ate, Tremaine paid for the food and we left.

-----------------------

We got to my apartment and he cut the car off.

"Thank you. I had a lot of fun." I said as I looked over at him.

He smiled. "I'm glad you did. We should do this again."

"Yea, we should. Well have a good night." I said.

I tried to get out of the car but he pulled me back. He kissed me softly. After we kissed I got out of the car and walked to my apartment with a big smile plastered on my face.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Dawn's out fit in the MM.