14

I Love You

JIMIN P.O.V
I keep on begging her to forgive me while stroking her hair to calm her down. Oh god.. Please help me.. I pray and pray in my heart while nervously waiting for my kitten answer. A while later, Y/N raised her head to look at me. She shot me a sweet smile before carressing my cheek. Oh god.. I miss this touch.. I haven't feel her touch for almost a day ! " I FORGIVE YOU.. " Those three words that left her mouth few seconds ago make my eyes shining and my face lit up. " Re-Really, kitten ?? " I asked her. Wow.. So quick, huh ? Well, it's not like I don't like it when she forgive me so fast. It's just.. It makes me be like.. Eh ?

She nodded. My lips curved into a smiled then I immediately hold her waist then lifted her up in the air. She yelped. " Park Jimin ! Put me down ! " She said while laughing. I laughed as well. After I put her down, I picked her up again but this time, brydal style. She hit my chest because of the action. I chuckled. I stepped into her room then I put her down on her bed and laid beside her. Then, both of us laughed. " I can't believe it.. Just now, we fought.. And now.. We are lying beside each other on the same bed.. Unbelievable.. " She said.

I looked at her. She had her eyes closed so she didn't notice I was staring at her beautiful face then my eyes roamed down and down until I reached her lips. I want to kiss you so bad right now, you know.. Suddenly, I remembered something. The plan.. Yes ! The plan ! Remember that I make a plan to apologize then confess to her ? Well.. I think, this is the time.. I sat down on the bed then I faced her. " Kitten ?.. " I called her. Make her opened her eyes. She hummed in response. " Emm.. Sit down first.. " I said , making her sat down then faced me. I took a deep breath before speaking. So.. This is it Park.. This is the chance.. Don't waste it please.. I looked at her straight into her eyes.

" Kitten.. I have something to tell you.. " I said. She frowned. I knew it. She always does that whenever she curious about something. And I find it cute.. " What is it ? " She asked. I took a deep breath once again before I began to speak. " Kitten.. I want to say that this is the only chance I have, to say this thing to you.. So, I hope you can listen to it very very careful.. Okay ? " I said. " Just.. Straight to the point Park.. " She said. I closed my eyes then opened it again to meet her eyes. " Lee Y/N.. I LOVE YOU.. "

Y/N P.O.V

" Lee Y/N.. I LOVE YOU.. " Those five words that left his mouth few seconds ago make me.. HELLA SHOOKED ! He loved me ?! Seriously ?! So, I'm not in one sided love situation all this while right ?! I just stared at him without saying anything. And I can see that he is waiting for me to answer his I LOVE YOU. " Emm.. You're not gonna say anything ?.. " He asked. I just remained silent. He sighed heavily. " Well.. I guess not.. " He said in a sad tone then he got up from my bed to walk away. But, before he get to do that, I pulled him then I smashed my lips on his.

Firstly, he didn't react, but after a while, he replied my kiss. He turned us over so that he is on top of me. He pinned both of my wrist on the bed sheet and kiss me passionately. After a while, he pulled away. He looked into my eyes deeply. " I take that as a yes.. " He said. Make me frowned. " What do you mean ? " I asked. He moved his face closer to mine then whispered something to my ear. " I take that as a yes.. For you to be my girlfriend.. " He said in a deep and husky voice. Make me blushed. " Hey.. Want to do that thing again ? " His words make my eyes widen then I pushed him away. I got up from my bed, standing in front of him. He looked at me while biting his lips and smirked.

" Not that easy, Mr

" Not that easy, Mr. Park.. If you want to kiss me, you need to try harder.. You're not gonna get any kiss from me only by saying sweet things to me.. " I said then winked and stepped out of the room. On the other hand, Jimin chuckled. " Aish.. This girl.. "

THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up, seeing Jimin's peacefully face while he is sleeping, beside me. I smiled when I remembered the way he confessed to me yesterday. So cute and gentlemen.. " Take a picture.. It will last longer.. " His voice make me jumped a little bit. He opened his eyes and looked at me. " Since when you're awake ? " I asked. " Emm.. Few minutes ago.. " He said, moving closer to me. I hit his arm. " Why you didn 't wake me up ? " I asked, pouting. He chuckled then kissed my cheek.

" Well.. I want to stare at my baby girl's sleeping face before she wake up.. Is it wrong ? " He said, also pouting. I rolled my eyes playfully. " Ahh.. Enough, enough.. Let's get ready.. " I said then both of us got up from the bed and get ready. Jimin went to his room of course ! It's impossible for us to share bathroom together.. After I done refreshing myself, I picked an outfit, do my hair then apply some simple makeup. My usual morning routine, right ?

I ran downstairs after I said 'perfect' in front of the mirror like a crazy girl

I ran downstairs after I said 'perfect' in front of the mirror like a crazy girl. And I saw Jimin already sitting on the couch, playing his phone. As soon as he noticed me, he smiled sweetly then approached me. He wears the same colour shirt as me, which is white. Then he wears the same colour pants as me, which is black.

I frowned

I frowned. We didn't plan to wear the same colour clothes today, right ? " What's with the frown, baby ? " He asked, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. The word 'baby' make my heart beats faster and I blushed. He noticed it then he smirked. " Well.. Someone's blushing.. " He said. Make me hit his arm. He chuckled. " But still though.. What's with the frown ? " He asked. " Emm.. Because we have a matching clothes ?.. " I said, pointing at his attire. He looked at himself before looking at my attire. Then, his lips curved a smirk. " Hmm.. This thing happened twice already.. I think.. We really are a mate.. " He said, moving closer to me. And of course I stepped backwards. I don't know why but right now, I feel SO small. I stepped backwards until my back hit the wall. He put both of his hand beside my head, trapping me. He move closer and closer until he reached my lips. " I love you.. " He said then he smashed his lips against mine.