9

New Student Again ?

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in the morning like always. SCHOOL.. I was still blushing due to the fact that I was dreaming about my own best friend last night. Oh my god.. It's embarassing ! Anyways, you guys know my morning routine right ? Okay, so lets just skipped to the outfit that I picked, my hairstyles and my simple makeup.

And as usual, I will say 'perfect' to myself in front of the mirror

And as usual, I will say 'perfect' to myself in front of the mirror. I ran dowstairs after I picked my bag and I walked to the kitchen. I already smell the food so I fastened my steps and saw Jimin is cooking or should I say is serving the breakfast on the table. Wow.. Now I know that he knows how to cook pancake. Even myself don't know how to cook it. Hehe. I sat down on the chair and put my bag on the floor.

" Wow.. I never thought you know how to cook and I never thought that you wake up so early, huh ? " I said while looking at the pancakes in front of me. Jimin chuckled. " Well.. Of course I know how to cook.. And of course I wake up early because I think if I don't, we won't have a breakfast.. Am I right, kitten ? "

He said then sat down beside me. I smiled sheepishly at him. " Hehe.. Sorry.. " I said then I ate the food. Jimin shook his head then he also ate the food. After both of us done eating, we washed the dishes then stepped out of the house and go to school.

Jimin and I stepped inside the school and everyone are staring at us. I rolled my eyes. Seriously ? They stared at us almost EVERYDAY you know ? Plus, they stared at us like we are monsters. What the hell ? Both of us of course ignored all of them and just went to the cafeteria to meet the others. But before we could, Jimin said something to me.

" I have something to do.. Plus, I'm gonna suprise you later.. Go first, okay kitten ? " He said then he walked away. When my eyes followed him, I saw that he approached Seulgi. Oh.. I shook my head because of his playboy behaviour. Always bother all the girls everytime. I smiled then I walked to the cafeteria, leaving Jimin do his work with Seulgi.

When I spotted BTS, I quickly ran to them and sat down beside Jungkook. " Hi guys. " I said then I smiled. All of them replied my smile. " Where's Jimin, Y/N ? " Taehyung asked me. " Oh, he has something to do.. " I said. " Do what ? " Jungkook asked. I replied his question by smirking. And he seems or should I say all of them seems to noticed what I mean. " Oh ! I undestand ! He is flirting with that Seulgi right ? " Hoseok spoke. I snapped my finger. " Indeed.. " I said.

" Wow.. So quick, huh ? " Yoongi said. " Yup.. And you know what ? She already gave her number to him.. " I said. Make them shocked. " Already ?? " Namjoon said. I nodded. Suddenly, Jimin came to us. But.. He is not alone. I raised my head then I saw.. SEULGI.. Wait, what ?! " Hi guys.. This is my girlfriend, Seulgi .. " His words make me shocked. Already ?? " Al-Already ?? " I said while blinking. He nodded. I looked at Seulgi. When she caught me looking at her, she curved a small smirk. What the..

SEULGI P.O.V
Great ! Now, I am Jimin's girlfriend.. I know that he also likes me.. Of course ! I am pretty, okay ! Now, it's going to be easy to fight with Y/N.. Hahaha !

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at Jimin. He is looking at me. He winked. I smirked. Of course ! I'm happy and shocked at the same time because he dated Seulgi in just a day ! Oh my god.. So amazing ! " Well.. Nice to meet you Seulgi.. Emm.. Have a seat couple.. " I said, pointing to the seats in front of me. Both of them sat down. Jimin in front of me, and Seulgi beside him. I see that she is still wrapping her arms around Jimin's.

I shook my head a little because of how clingy and desperate she is. " Guys ! By the way, I heard that we have a new student today ! " Taheyung said, completely ignoring Seulgi's presence. Same goes to the others. I chuckled a little bit after seeing Seulgi's annoyed face. And Jungkook noticed it.

" Why are you chuckling, noona ? " Jungkook asked me. I looked at him then I raised my eyesbrows. Hopefully he will understand. Later, he understand then chuckled a little bit. Then I focused to Taehyung again. A new student.. Wait.. Again ?? " Wait, Tae.. A new student ? Again ? " I asked then Taehyung nodded. " A girl or a boy ? " Jin asked. " Boy.. " Taehyung answered. All of us nodded. After that, all of us silence. Don't know what to talk about. Suddenly, I got an idea.

I whispered something to Jungkook. The others just staring at us. Same goes to Jimin and Seulgi. I pulled away from him. I looked at Seulgi. " Hey Seulgi.. Do you really like Jimin ? " I asked. " Well.. Of course I like him.. If not, I wouldn't become his girlfriend.. " She answered. " Well.. We hope you really like him.. Because it's annoying to see girls dating him only because they want to be popular.. "

Jungkook said. " That's right.. And one more thing.. Don't be too clingy or become a desperate girl, okay ? " I said. " Yup, because you can annoyed Jiminie hyung and maybe he can break up with you in the speed of light because of the attitude.. " Jungkook said . " And please don't be that kind of girl in front of me.. I hate that kind of girl.. Want to be my best friend's girlfriend, be a GOOD GIRL.. Okay ? " I said, saying the words 'good girl' a little louder. I can see that her face started to become red and all of us laughed when she slowly removed her arms. Jimin looked at me. I smirked. LET THE GAME BEGIN..

Jimin and I are sitting in the classroom, waiting for the teacher to come in. Seulgi is sitting beside Jimin so it's not weird if Jimin ignored me. Suddenly, the teacher came in and all of us stand up. " Good morning teacher ! " We all said. " Morning class.. Sit down.. " He said then we all sat down. " Class, today we have a new student.. Again.. But this time, it's a boy.. Come in Baekhyun.. " He said while looking to the door. Suddenly, a boy came in with a smile on his face.

" Introduced yourself please.. " The teacher said. The new student bowed. " Hi.. My name is Byun Baekhyun.. Nice to meet all of you.. " He said then his eyes wondered to all of the student. The girls of course are fangirling around right now. But no joke actually.. He is handsome.. Until his eyes met mine. He smiled sweetly to me. I replied the smile back 

 I replied the smile back 

JIMIN P.O.V
Why did he smiled at my kitten ?! And my kitten.. Smiled back ?? Oh my god.. I hate this boy already.. He's going to flirt with Y/N ! Fuck !