♡park jihoon♡

ⓙⓔⓐⓛⓞⓤⓢ

incoming call from wink boy
accept/decline

"what do you want," i ask, eating my noodles.

"can i come over," he asks.

"why," i ask, slurping.

"i have a lot of tea to spill."

"okay. call me when you get here."

"i'm already here, wait. i'm parking," he says over the phone. (see what i did there? ik, i'm sorry)

"okay," i hung up.

i heard the doorbell ring, indicating me that jihoon was here. i ran downstairs carelessly, mans stub my toe. there was a loud thud, i groaned/screamed. i think i sprained my ankle.

"ah," i curse under my breath.

"y/n! are you okay? open the door!" i hear jihoon yell, banging through the door.

"i-i'm fine." i try to stand up, walking over to the door and opening to a worried jihoon.

"what happened," jihoon panics.

"nothing," i laugh. "i just stubbed my toe and fell."

"aish. you're so clumsy," he says, "seriously, i was worried you died or something."

he worried about me. but that's what best friends do. i shrugged the thought off my shoulder.

"so, what were you going to tell me?"

"let's go upstairs," he says.

"wait, i want my ramen," i pout.

"do you want to have ramen with me," i ask, limping over to the counter.

"w-what?" jihoon asks, flustered as to what i had just said.

"aigoo, you're so dirty minded. never mind, let's go upstairs."

i start walking upstairs, almost falling due to the impact on my toe earlier.

luckily, jihoon had caught me. we were almost inches apart. damn, i hated these typical k-drama scenes, but it did look as if i were the leading actress in a drama.

"why are you limping like that?" he asks.

"um, i, uh." why the hell are you stuttering?

"you said you were fine, you're clearly not," he says, carrying me bridal style up to my room. i shriek.

"aigoo, you're heavy," he says. i punch his arm, and he lets me down.

* * *

"okay, so what were you going to tell me," i ask, scrolling through my phone.

"do you know that girl who likes me," he asks.

"be more specific. every girl in our school likes you," i roll my eyes.

"do you like me?" he smirks. my heart races.

"not a chance," i threw a pillow at him. he pouted.

"okay, so you know seolhyun?"

i nod, hugging a pillow.

"do you know what she did," he continued with wide eyes.

"well, i obviously don't," give him a look, "so, spill."

"she confessed to me and kissed me!"

my heart sank, and i just went along.

"wow, daebak!" i fake smiled.

"yeah," he laughs.

"did you like it—n-never mind i asked that," i turn away, hoping he doesn't see the jealousy masked on my face. but he knows i'm jealous. he inches towards me and takes hold of my chin and faces me to him.

"best kiss ever," he laughs. i felt as if he was joking and lying and telling the truth at the same time, rubbing in salt to the newly cut wound.

"well, good for you," i exclaim, facing away, throwing his arms away from my chin.

ah, why'd you have to burst, y/n? you could just be happy for him.

"i was just kidding," he says, tugging my arm.

i can't help it though.

"oh, sure! you probably kissed back and stayed there for an hour," i yell, almost crying.

it's not best to cry right now, y/n. get yourself together.

"how did the kiss go? tell me all about it," i glare at him.

"it went like this," he placed his lips on mine. i flinched a bit, my eyes open. he pulled away and met my eyes.

"i wouldn't ever kiss back if it weren't you. i pushed her away," he smiles, "not even for a second did her lips stay on mine." i look away, trying to hide the sweep of red bushes from him.

"aw, you're so cute, were you jealous," he asks, jumping on top of me and tickling me.

"stop it! stop tickling me," i demand.

"i'm tempted to kiss you again," he smirks. i try to push him away, but he pins both my hands on the top of my head.

and his lips were felt on mine once more, feeling more familiar with each other.

"i like you, do you like me, too," he suddenly asks.

"nope, i totally don't!" a sarcastic remark. "i like you, too," i say pecking his lips.

* * *

hehe ang panget nitooo