💔 Break up????

Hi a lot of struggle with this chapter... I will end the ff soon... but with a big happy end...

Recap; Valentine special...

Suraj and Chakor were having breakfast with the kids when Chakors phone rings. She looked on the display and was surprised her mother called her. She excuses herself and leaves to the living room.

Chakor; Hello Maa!
Maa; Chakor how r u? Y don't u call? How is ur study going?. Do u eat properly? Do u have any problem with ur work? Say na?!
Chakor waits for a moment... Maa if u let me I would say something!
Maa; sorry!
Chakor; I'm fine! I'm quite busy with study n work n yes all is well n I do eat on time. I have no problems! Now u tell me y u call?!.
Maa; Woh Chakor we na got an alliance for u... it is a very proposal the boy is in the same college as u r! He likes u a lot he found us n has send his uncle n aunty to our place... he lives in England with his parents. And we want u to meet him once n give us ur okay so we can start ur marriage preparation.

Chakor was shocked she let the phone dropped down... she fall on her knees she never thought abt her parents and the possibility that someone might come and ask for her hand... but she doesn't want to meet another man she belongs to Suraj... She picked up the phone...

Maa; hello hello hello Chakor!! Hello say something??!!

Chakor; Maa I don't want to! I...
Maa; Chakor! Do u have an affair with someone?
Chakor; no Maa I don't have an affair I'm in a relationship.
Maa; with whom?
Chakor; woh Maa... he is..
Maa; ur boss??? Chi Chakor we didn't teach u like this u will meet the boy did u understand me!. N if I found out that u got intimate with him I will not leave him or u!
Chakor; Maa! How can u say this?! We haven't done anything like this! N no I will not meet another boy there is only one man in my life n that is Suraj.

Maa; Suraj u know that this Suraj is a father of two kids u r just the care take an au-pair n nothing more u will never be their mother bcz they know it u r just the second wife the step mother! U will never find ur luck in this relationship!.

Chakor; Maa please listen to me u r wrong!
Maa; prove it! Do u have any... any rights on the kids? Are u allowed to take decisions for the kids? R u allowed to do ur own thing without asking for his permission? Is he honest to u? Does he let u go out like u did here? Do u have ur freedom? Tell me!!!

Chakor couldn't reply to her she was I. Some points right. But she hasn't tried yet but she will. Haan Maa maybe u r right but I haven't tried yet to take a role but now I will n I will prove u Wrong!!!. She cut the call...

Chakor took a deep breath she was thinking abt her mother's word... do I have the rights to take decisions for the kids? Does he let me live like I want to do?. I don't know but I want to know! She stood up n comes back to the kitchen before that she was gone into the washroom to clean her face.

Suraj looked at her. Chakor is everything fine? U look groggy...

Chakor gave him a small smile. Haan woh my mom called me she wanted me to meet someone... Suraj; meet someone whom?. Chakor; my mother got an proposal for me he lives here n wants to meet me. Suraj was angry. R u going to meet him? He asked with a anger undertone. Chakor; No I said I don't want to! Suraj; gud!.

Madhu; Chakor can we go to the park today? Nikhil; oh Haan that's is a great idea!
Suraj; no not today... u will come home immediately home I have a plan! Chakor; what plan?!. Suraj; are Chakor surprise plan u will come all home on time! All nods!

Chakor was reaching the university she was looking at the car Suraj was giving her a stern look. Suraj was checking the situation who is talking to her to whom she is talking. An Indian man come to her n talked to her very friendly Suraj was fuming in anger... who the hell is he n what is she doing? Y isn't she sending him away?!. Chakor was talking to him very friendly... Suraj again looked at them... is he the guy her parents were asking her to meet?? She lied to me?!. Damn it! He hit with his palm on the steering wheel.

He drove away in anger! Reaching the office he was throwing everything apart. Ajay come in to consult him but all goes to vain he wasn't happy abt anything his anger just grow more thinking of the guy n the talk of her mother.

Chakor was attending her classes... the lectures were quite boring her interest was gone she was very excited abt the surprise Suraj was planning!.

The time was passing away but slowly... Chakor was continuously watching on the watch she was just thinking abt the kids... hope they eat properly!

Finally the lectures end n Chakor was abt to leave when she was stopped by someone...

Chakor; Hey Sunil how r u?
Sunil; fine n u?
Chakor; me great but I'm a bit in rush if u don't mind I have to go!
Sunil; actually I do mind! I wanted to talk to u!
Chakor got confused. U wanted to talk to me?! Sunil nods... yeah the thing is my aunt told me to talk to U! I mean to say...

Chakor shows him her palm. Sunil I'm not interested in a marriage with U! I'm sorry! But I do have a relationship!

Sunil; was shocked. U have what?
Chakor; I am in a relationship... with Suraj!
Sunil; wait what ur boss the man with the kids?
Chakor nods. Yes!
Sunil; u know what u r for him? Just a toy he can use whenever he wants!
Chakor slapped him. He hasn't touched me yet! How dare u to say something like this?!
Sunil; oh come on! U r just with him bcz he is rich! Listen even I'm rich I can give u what he can give u but I'm better. Chakor felt disgusted. She leaves the place but he held her hand...

Sunil was angry. Chakor I want to marry U! U will be mine! Chakor; never! Suraj will kill U! Leave my hand or else u will regret it!!

In this moment Suraj car stopped.... he couldn't hear anything but the way he (Sunil) was holding Chakor it really looked like if he was hugging her n she was hugging him too.

Suraj anger raised even more... Sunil; ur so called bf is watching us but not helping u! He will kill me??!!! Hahaha just look at him... gud for nothing! Chakor couldn't believe him but as soon she turns she saw his car... y isn't he coming for her help?! Y is he ignoring her? Can't he see she is in pain?!. Chakor releases herself n walks to the car. She slammed the door n the kids afraid...

The driving was very silent.... not even the kids talked... Finally they arrived home... the kids excitement which had vanish just reappear. Chakor was stamping with her feet's when they enter the house.

Madhu; Chakor where r u going? Chakor was not in the mood to talk to anyone not even to her Madhu... she was walked up to her room n closed the door.

Nikhil looked at Suraj who too was angry to the core... He walks to Chakors room but the door was locked... she never locked the door before n now I can't go into her room...

Suraj hammers with the hand on the door but she didn't responded... Suraj shouts. Chakor open the door damn it! Chakor; y should I... u didn't come to my help n now u r asking me for help?. Suraj got confused. I don't need ur help.. besides what u mean... by not helping U?!. U r the one who hugged a stranger openly on the campus not me!!! U r the one who met the boy ur parents chose for u right?! If u want someone else then okay go I won't stop U.

Chakor couldn't believe her ears... is he really accusing me being unfaithful to him? As if I want to marry someone else besides him I have never loved anyone that much... my unconditional love for him looks now dull in front of his ego n anger... how dare he pointing the finger on me??

Suraj; no surprise anymore... Nikhil n Madhu couldn't understand what their father was talking abt... but he didn't talked muxh to anyone...

After a while Chakor was still hearing some noises... Chakor thought - didn't he say he has a surprise for All of us?? Then y they r still here?.

Chakor comes down the kids have creat a mess.  Chakor; Nikhil Madhu what is all this y r u behaving like animals... no wait even animals have better manners than u both... she was literally shouting n scolding at them she never has done it before but her whole anger on Suraj was now coming out n hurting the kids...

Suraj; Chakor!!! How dare u to shout on my kids!!! Chakor turns. Suraj they r also my kids! I have a right to scold them! Suraj; No Chakor u don't have any rights on them u r just a caretaker not more!....

_________
Hope u liked it!
Please comment and vote