Surprise

Hi 😊

Recap; Suraj changed to gud. He is taking his responsibility serious. The kids n Chakor were picked up by him n they spend the day at the park.

Chakor went to her room after changing the kids n made them sleep. Suraj was at his study room which was next to Chakors bedroom.

Chakor was changing n thinking abt Suraj.... she blushes without a reason.
She shook her head - don't think too much on him. He is older! he is a widowed n he has two very lively n cute children! OMG what I am saying 😰... I have to firget these feelings n try to avoid him. Haan! -.

Suraj was searching for an important file but he couldn't find it what he found was alchol being an alcoholic it was hard to resist bht he thought abt the day what happens how he changed for his kids n... Chakor?.
- What y I'm thinking of her? she helped me understanding my problem n mistakes but she... he sat on his chair... she is cute but a student much younger than me n she is the au pair of my kids... I have to avoid her -.

It was late he thought to  search for the file tomorrow it was Saturday!!!!.

Nikhil woke up first n he shook Madhu. Madhu yawns sh e rubs her eyes. Bhai y u wake me?. Nikhil; was smiling at her. HAPPY birthday!!!! 🎈🎉🎈🎊.

Madhu looks at him with teary eyes 😢. U remember?. Nikhil turns his face. What a silly question of course I remember! U t my sis how could I forget?

Madhu looks on the direction of the  door. Nikhil hold her cheek. Give him time he just comeback ok.

Madhu nod with a big smile. Nikhil helps her. Both changed but Madhu insist to wear a dress heavy one.

 Both changed but Madhu insist to wear a dress heavy one

Nikhil did all to help her n they succeeded. Madhu put on a big smile 😀.

Nikhil was wearing normal clothes
Well he is always cool

Chakor was still sleeping her mobile alarm was deactivated

Suraj too was still sleeping?.

Nikhil; come. He took Madhus hand. First we will wake up Chakor!. Madhu nod.

They enter her room both looked at her. The way she was sleeping was so peacefully that both stepped back.

Madhu; I'm sure she will come after her beauty sleep. Nikhil laughs like Madhu.

They went to the master bedroom. Nikhil knocked first but no response. He opens the door but it was locked. Madhu; papa has gone... He forgot my birthday she lowered her head to hide her teary eyes 😢.

Nikhil anger grow [achir beta Kiska hai/afterall he is Suraj son]. Shh u won't cry for anyone anymore. Enough is enough how can he forgot! I hate him.

Madhu n Nikhil come down to the kitchen no one was there not even the maid.

Madhu was looking on empty table. I'm hungry... she holds her stomach which was screaming.

Nikhil roll up his sleeves. He took a bowl. Madhu what do u want?. Madhu 🤔. Pancakes 😄. Nikhil; ok!?.

Nikhil was thinking how to made the liquid dough... Madhu comes to him n gave him milk. He took eggs n put them un the bowl.... whit skin. He pours the milk in n then he adds some sugar... ohho. Madhu; I love it sweet 😄. Nikhil put in more... The look for the flour. Nikhil was looking he was now standing on the work surface.... He slips.

Nikhil had closed his eyes n Madhu screams loud. Chakor woke up by the scream she runs down. Madhu madhu madhu!!!! where???? Chakor was looking everywhere.

Chakors heartbeat raised high she was having a bad feeling. She finally reached the kitchen. Madhu!!! she screams with tears in her eyes.

Suraj was standing there holding Nikhil tight. Nikhil hugged him. Suraj was still shouting at them. How careless hus anger went to Chakor.

How careless u r their to take care of them. Do u even know what could have happen if I wouldn't have come in time?.

Chakor shook her heads with tears. She joints her hands n apologies to him. Sir it won't happen again. My mobile it switched off. Madhu; comes to Chakors rescue. We didn't wake her.

Suraj looks on her in death gaze. Madhu steps back in fear. Nikhil too jumped off Suraj embrance n hold Chakors hand.

Nikhil; Papa nothing happens to me. Suraj; shut up! U both. U! it is yr job to care of them with the job it too tough just tell me I will find another one.

Chakor shook her head. I did a mistake. Suraj hold her arm n pulls her toward him. Just a mistake come.

He pulls her behind him. U see the surface.  He slips it was my luck that I could save my son. Chakor; I'm sorry. Suraj; ur sorry wouldn't have brought my son back. Remember this. He loses his grip n left in anger.

Chakor fall on her knees. Madhu n Nikhil runs to her. Chakor checked on Nikhil if everythjng is fine.

Chakor; y didn't u wake me?. She wipes her tears away. Nikhil; woh... today is Madhus birthday... Madhu; but everyone forgot 😢.

Chakor took both in her arms n kisses their foreheads. What do u want to eat my birthday princess? Many many happy returns of the day 😙😙😙😙. Madhu; pancakes 🤗.

Suraj comes back down into the kitchen he pushed Chakor away from there. Chakor got scared. Nikhil n Madhu too.

Both; Papa y r u doing this? Suraj; shut up. Chakor; Sir... I know I did a mistake. Suraj; get out. He pushes her again they all were at the hall...

.... Madhu was shocked like Nikhil n Chakor... There was a banner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHU N CHAKOR 🎉🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈.

Suraj lifts Madhu up. Do u thought I... I ur father will forget ur... his princess birthday? Oh hell no!!  he kisses jer madly. Chakor was still confused. Nikhil... was reading the banner.

Nikhil; Chakor today is ur birthday?. Chakor was not in her sense... Suraj was ashamed of his behaviour but wanted to keep his surprise.

I AM SORRY!

I AM SORRY!.

....

So what u say? I'm mad or u can leave with it?
Please comment n vote 😀