17~ food courts and a party

Start from the beginning

I finally find an outfit after awhile of just throwing clothes out of my wardrobe and onto the ground as well as going on my phone for ages.

It's comfy and kind of a party outfit, so it will do

I got a snack before I headed to the party, I wasn't going drinking so I was fine driving myself to Niall's house.

When I got there I had to park a few blocks away as I was later than I thought, Madison text me to meet her at the front door so I started to walk towards the house.

The closer I got the more nervous I got, I even contemplated turning around but I remembered what I thought about earlier and everything wasn't about me.

When I turned to walk up the drive to the house I saw Madison straight away, and she saw me too and started walking to me.

"I seen Niall go upstairs, I think he's getting ready for the fight." She tells me.

"Okay, I'll go find him."

"The rest of us will be around the party, trying to Stop trouble from happening."

I smile and nod my head.

"This is not your fault."

"It feels like it."

"You were looking out for you."

"Like alway." I answer. "Maybe that's the problem."

"Sometimes it's the only person you can look out for."

"I'm gonna go look for him." I smile. "Thank you."

Madison smiles back before I walk into the party.

I looked around to make sure no one thought I was a creep walking straight in and up the stairs, not that I cared but it was because I didn't want to get followed.

I knew Niall's bedroom was the last room down the hallway one you got upstairs so I headed towards it assuming he would be there.

The door was slightly ajar but I want going to walk straight in so I was about to knock when I saw Niall putting a shirt on, which I assumed was him just getting changed so I turned around for a minute deciding to give him time.

I was standing with my back to the room when I heard someone walk out so I turn around assuming it's Niall but am shocked when I see it's Caroline walking past me with a smug look on her face but avoiding eye contact with me.

Even though I know it shouldn't have it hurt to see that Niall has been getting with girls, especially Caroline, but we weren't together so it's not like I can be angry at him.

I didn't even give Caroline a minute before I followed her down the stairs because I didn't want to be caught by Niall.

Caroline went into the crowd while I stood at the back leaning against a wall waiting to see if Niall would get in a fight with fist or with tongues and Caroline or another girl.

Niall eventually came down the stairs and I hid myself so he wouldn't see me, he looked mad - very mad, and I knew that the fight would be with fists and I wasn't sure if I wanted to witness what I'd done to him.

I didn't have to decide if I wanted to watch the fight because my phone vibrated with a message from Madison.

Madison: meet me upstairs. Urgent.

I moved from the wall and up the stairs wondering what Madison could want.

When I got up there I seen her in the corner but I couldn't see her face so I walked forward.

It wasn't Madison though it was the one and only Caroline.

She didn't look happy either, but at the same time smug.

"I should have know Madison wouldn't be up here." I say more to myself than her. "So What is it that you had to trick me into seeing your to find out?" I roll my eyes.

"Me and Niall are going to be back together by Halloween so keep your dirty hands off him." She says with a demanding tone.

"Maybe you should think about getting with him if your worried about him getting with me." I say.

"Your a bitch and it wouldn't surprise me if you forced him into cheating."

"Don't go there with me."

It goes silent and all I can hear is the crowd chanting Niall's name.

He's fighting.

"I just did so keep your skanky hands off my boyfriend."

"He's not your boyfriend yet, I suppose I can keep them on him." I say with a smirk.

Caroline charges towards me and pushes me, unlucky for me I'm close to the stairs so when I try to get my balance I can't because of the stairs and end up rolling down them.

The last thing I remember before it all goes black is the party going silent and my name being called.