moving bleh.

As y/n dragged her heavy suitcase onto the bus she though 'damn why'd I pack this much?'. She was moving to Gotham its self. The place of murders and insanity.

Y/n personally doesn't think it's insanity it's just letting loose, being free. There is no such thing as sane because everyone is a little fucked in the head, facts.

The bus wasn't the best of transport but it was something. She looked around the nearly empty bus wondering if this is a normal business day for them. 'Maybe today's just off....?' She said to herself more as a question than a statement.

After a couple hours that felt like a couple hundred, she arrived at Gotham. She slightly growled under her breath as she had to find her apartment block in this massive city. Not to mention it was dark, and there was no chance she was asking someone who just walked around in the dark. 'That's just sketch'.

In her garter, hidden under her dress ,was a pen knife, she always carried some sort of weapon on her at all times. Especially now she's in Gotham, what would she do without one?

She was wearing a simple grey dress that came half way down her thigh, with some black thigh high socks and plain black sneakers

She was wearing a simple grey dress that came half way down her thigh, with some black thigh high socks and plain black sneakers. It was casual wear as this wasn't a very important thing in her life.

Well it was, she was moving to her dream place. Yes, Gotham isn't all that but it was somewhere she could be free and not be judged, as it is part of everyones daily life to come across out of the ordinary. She. Loved. It.

She was strolling around, not being bothered to find her new place. Left. Right. Turn. Right. Right. Turning whichever way she came across an alley with multiple people 'ooo my first adventure, this is gonna be interesting!' She though as she approached the small crowd.

"Guys look we got an audience" she heard as a couple of the people turned around."Oh boy" she whispered under her shaking breath.