chapter 4 The Fragment

It was the next day and Shu depressed because the plan failed Valt didn't forgive also he was going to the roof to meet with the Bey club and tell them about what happened yesterday at beach but it was going to hard for Shu to tell them,the Spryzen bladder knew he had tell them the truth and right now he can't forget the words that Valt had Said to him it was the same words he had said to Valt which hurt the Spryzen owner even more than it did minutes later he was at the rooftop with the Beyclub and he told him everything.

Shu's pov

Today I'm go to see the Beyclub today to tell them the truth about what yesterday, that the plan failed and that Valt didn't forgive me but I will never forget the words he said to me those same words I said to him

Flashback

"Just Disappear , Disappear , Disappear from my life you traitor" said Valt

End of flashback

I will never forget those words and they only make the pain worse inside but it had to be this way,  it's what I deserve for all of the pain I caused him *sigh* I sigh as I look at the clock  and it's 3:00pm I better meet with Beyclub now.

No's pov

Shu soon left his apartment and to meet with the Beyclub never forgetting what happened and every time he thinks about it he gets a pain in his chest but actually he gets a pain in his heart that aches and brakes into pieces knowing that he is loosing the one he loves soon Shu arrives at rooftop, he begins to explain everything to the Beyclub as much as he can

"The plan failed guys" said Shu

"But How" asked Rantaro

"What happened" said Wakiya

"What went wrong" said Daigo

"Whats going on" asked Toko and Nika

Please tell us ask ker (Ken)

"Ok I'll tell I tried to apologize to Valt but he didn't believe me"  said Shu

Why didn't he asked Daigo

"He thought I was lying because he still can't trust me" responded Shu

"Did Valt tell you anything else Shu" asked ker (Ken)

"Yes he and it was the same words I said to him" Shu responded

"Tell us Shu"  said Daigo

"He said and I quote just Disappear Disappear Disappear from my life you traitor said Shu

What Valt said that to you!!! Responded Wakiya

"Yes he did" said Shu

"Right now Valt is home* said Nika

"He didn't tell us anything" said Toko

"I thought so how about we start training for a little bit" said Shu

"Ok"  said Ker (Ken)

"Let's do it" replied Rantaro

"Alright let's do this" said Wakiya

"Ok" responded Toko and Nika

"Alright let's start" said Daigo

With that the Beyclub decided to start training until it was time to leave to home and try to take in what Shu had just said to them about what happened between him and Valt ,they couldn't believe their plan failed but what they did not know that they were going to lose Valt to the darkness as a way to get revenge on Shu for the pain he caused him.

The next day Valt was getting ready for school despite the fact that his heart was aching and braking apart after everything he said to Shu the day before but he knew he had to move on to put everything in the past but it's hard for Valt to forget because he loved Shu, Valt didn't want to lose him and yet Valt never smiled it looked like he forgot how to smile until that day when he finds the fragment of an object .

Valt's pov

Today is a brand new day even though my heart aches so much from the pain I'm in and for the pain I'm causing Shu right even after he came to try to apologize to me and yet I rejected him but now my mask and cloak return hiding my sadness behind a fake smile I guess better go to school now and hopefully I don't get question by the others after what happened the day before .

No's pov

Valt headed out to school getting there early instead of showing up late but it was different, he didn't want anything to do with Shu which only broke his heart even more but was about to change today, Shu at the other hand was having a hard time even though Valt was still ignoring him so he would come to school 6 minutes late so he wouldn't see Valt which caused him more pain.

After school

Shu left with the Beyclub to the rooftop to go train while Valt headed home.

No's pov

While Valt was heading home he decided to head to the park for a bit just to take the in cool breeze blowing across his face, at the park Valt was setting on the bench and didn't notice time passing by quickly because it was already the afternoon and the sun was starting set as soon as he realized what time of day it was, he immediately rushed home but accidentally tripped over a patch of  uneven dirt so he decided to check what was berried underneath the dirt and what he found was a fragment of an object without warning Valt was starting to become overwhelmed with the fragment's power despite it being only a fragment.

Valt's pov

After school I decided to walk home because want to go with the Beyclub while Shu was there and while I was walking home I decided to go to the park to feel a nice cool breeze , at the park I went to a bench to set down but I guess fell asleep because it was the afternoon and the sun was setting so I quickly rushed home as I was running I tripped over a patch of uneven dirt without thinking I checked the what was underneath the dirt only to find a fragment of an object but without a warning I was starting to become overwhelmed with its power despite it only being a fragment after that I had lust for more power so I took the fragment with me to research it and to see where the fragment belongs to.

No's pov

With that Valt went home feeling a lust for more power as soon as Valt got home he went to his room and got his tablet to research that fragment and it turns out it belongs to a bey called Corruption Burst which was broken into fragments and spread across the forest of Spain while one fragment was hidden in Japan.

How will Shu and the others find out whats happening to Valt?

Will they be able to save him from the darkness?

Let me know in comments

(Well that's chapter 4 done and I hope you like it bye!!)