Chapter 3 The Talk

Today was the day Shu waited for he was finally going to talk to Valt so he can apologize for everything he did when he was red eye but the Spryzen owner was also nervous because he didn't know if Valt would forgive him or not and he was going to find out today in afternoon when he sees Valt at beach, Shu still had hope that the plan will work also he could tell Valt that he loves him and that he has feelings for him despite the fact that the Beyclub and Valt don't know that Shu loves Valt, Everytime Shu thinks about Valt he gets a pain in his chest like he is being stabbed with a knife several times because of the pain he had caused him so he waited until it 5:00pm so he can go to beach and right now it was 3:00pm so Shu waited for hours to pass while he was thinking of the scenarios that could happen in that moment when he sees Valt.

Shu's pov

I was waiting until 5:00pm so can go and find Valt at the beach today still hoping that the plan will work so I can apologize to him for everything that I did to him when I was Red eye but I also want to tell him that I'm in love with him, everytime I think about Valt I get a pain in my chest like I'm being stabbed with a knife multiple times because of the pain I caused him, I looked at my clock it was 4:40 pm so I start to get ready and hoping that the plan will work while I was playing scenarios in head of could happen while I'm there trying to talk to Valt.

No Pov
It was 5:00pm and Shu left to walk to the beach to find Valt still playing scenarios of what could possibly happen, at the beach, Valt is setting in the sand watching the ocean shine across the sun set and feeling the cool breeze thinking of everything that has happened a year ago, Valt meets with Beyclub when Shu is not there it was made clear that Valt didn't want anything to do with Shu, he still hated and ignored him but inside Valt felt bad because he loves Shu and he never told the Beyclub nor did Shu know that he was in love with him, Everytime Valt thinks about Shu he gets a sharp pain in his chest like he is being stabbed with a knife cause of the pain he is causing Shu sometimes Valt would start to cry because he would feel alone, he saw beyblading as away to fit in with everyone also away to remove his mask and cloak that hid his depression that made him smile but that all changed a year ago when Shu had hurt him when he became Red Eye after that Valt never smiled, it seems he had forgotten how to smile and now he feels more alone than ever, Valt felt numb and empty inside
Never knowing what he had done for Shu his bf to cause him so much pain but this what Valt thought to himself at the beach while feeling the cool breeze.

Valt's pov

I'm here at beach in the afternoon think everything that has happened a year ago and I still meet with the Beyclub when Shu is not there because I didn't want anything to do with him despite the fact that I love Shu but everytime I think about him I feel a sharp pain in my chest like I'm being stabbed with a knife multiple times because of the pain I'm causing him what they don't is that had depression and I only saw beyblading as away to fit in with everyone so I won't feel alone and it's what cracked my mask also what ripped my cloak allowing me to smile but after what happened a year I never smiled again, it seems I forgot how to smile and now feel more alone than ever never knowing what I'd done for Shu my own best friend to cause me so much pain. I soon snap out of my thoughts when I hear some one calling my name "Valt" I turn around to see Shu was calling my name.

Shu arrives to the beach and calls out to Valt and he turns around to see Shu but this he didn't ignore Shu he allowed to talk to him.

"What do you want" Valt response "I came to talk to you to tell you how sorry I am for everything" said Shu "you caused me so much pain I don't think I can forgive you" Valt replied "I have been trying to gain your trust for days now and I don't know what else to do" replied Shu "how can I after everything you did to me and you were lucky I was able to get Valtryek repaired" said Valt "I Wakiya told about that"said Shu just stay away from me!" yelled Valt "but Valt I said I was sorry" said Shu "I don't care replied Valt "but I "- "Just Disappear,Disappear,Disappear from my life you traitor!" Valt yelled as he interrupted Shu and Shu's eyes widened when Valt said that because it was the same thing he said to Valt when he was Red Eye but with that Valt Left and went home while Shu was stunned,he noticed that Valt Left knowing that the plan failed so he headed of home also knowing that Valt was never going to forgive him nor that he was never going to tell Valt that he loves him but what Shu did not know is that Valt was going to fall into the darkness.

How will Valt fall into the darkness?

Well Shu be able to save Valt before it's too late?

Well Valt and Shu become friends again?

Well they tell each other that they love each other?

Let me know of what you think will happen in the next chapter in the comments.

(That's chapter 3 I hope you guys enjoy my story )

BYE!!