Mpreg Talk

Voting is closed. And the pic is somewhat like I imagine Kurama looking later in the chapter. Now on with the story.

No POV

Naruto picked up a blanket from the floor and set it on Gaara as he kissed his forehead. Then he left the room and went downstairs. Just as he sat on the couch, the door opened and in walked Sasuke with 3 bags in his hands.

Naruto stood up and walked over, grabbing a bag and helping Sasuke carry the groceries over to the counter. Then Sasuke asked, "So, how did it go?"

Naruto smiled and said, "Fantastic. His love for me is so strong that he'd was actually planning on confessing to me the next time we saw each other. Which is what he did. And he doesn't mind the harem thing. Though he is slightly sad and angry that you're the first. Seeing as he hasn't forgiven you for abandoning me."

Sasuke frowned and nodded. Then he said, "I'll never stop apologizing for that Naruto. I shouldn't have been so obsessed with power. You're more important."

Naruto smiled and kissed Sasuke before saying, "I've forgiven you Sasuke, so you don't have to apologize. It's the past. I'd much prefer to talk about our future."

Sasuke smiled and hugged Naruto before starting to put the groceries away. So Naruto decided it was a good time and said, "Speaking of our future, I wanna talk to you about that thing I mentioned this morning."

Sasuke turned to him and said, "Oh yeah. You were talking about one of our slaves getting pregnant, which I don't see how that's possible, then said you had something to talk to me about. Alright, what is it?"

Naruto smiled and said, "The reason one of our slaves is pregnant, and what that could mean for our future."

Sasuke nearly dropped what he was holding as he turned to Naruto and said, "You can't be serious. You found a jutsu that can let you impregnate men?"

Naruto chuckled and nodded before saying, "It's pretty simple too. Sai is now pregnant with a piglet."

Sasuke's jaw dropped before he asked, "Does this mean..."

Naruto nodded and said, "We can have kids. As many as we want. And I can have them with everyone who joins the family. But I figured you might want to get pregnant first so that yours and my child can be the heir that first chooses which clan He or She wants to become head of."

Sasuke's face broke out into a large smile and tears came to his eyes as he asked, "How soon can we do this? I'd be so happy to be a parent, Naru. To start my own family, with you no less, is a dream come true."

Naruto walked over to the crying Uchiha and hugged him as he said, "We can start as soon as you want. Though, I thought we could do it somewhere special to both of us. Somewhere sentimental."

Sasuke nodded and said, "How about the place where you saved me from Orochimaru?"

Naruto shook his head and said, "I was thinking more like, the desk where we shared our first kiss in the academy."

Sasuke nodded again and said, "That's absolutely perfect Naruto. How will we get inside?"

Naruto smirked and said, "I could shunshin us there. Or we could sneak in an old-fashioned way. Though, if we do that, then there's more of a chance of getting caught and we'll have to wait until it gets dark."

Sasuke shook his head and said, "Shunshin's fine with me."

So Naruto pulled away from the hug, kissed his lover on the lips, then said, "Classes should be over soon, so we should only have to wait another hour. What should we do until then?"