My Life Saver (A Justin Bieber Love Story) Part 3

Part 3

Kass, Tori, Alyssa, Paige and I stared at the huge ship at the bottom of the steps. It looks smaller than the titanic, but just as intimidating. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I had never been on a ship before. I was actually terrified to get on this thing. But I usually felt more than i let show.

"What are you waiting for?" Whispered Aunt Laurie

The girls were already half way up the steps while I hesitantly took the first.

"There is actually I surprise waiting for you in your room..."

"Really?" I was confused, as nice as Laurie was she wasn't one to shower me with random gifts. I wondered if she was just trying to get me to climb aboard already.

"Sure! Now hurry before the girls get there first."

I ran my way to the suite we would be staying in. My friends looked at me impatiently.

"What took so long?" Tori snatched the key out my hand and shoved me playfully.

"I got a little lost okay!" I winked." Now get out my way! My Aunt has a surprise for me!"

We all tried to jostle our way into the door at the same but we ended up falling on top of one another. And we bursted out laughing. Until something sitting on my bed caught my attention.

I picked my self up and curiously walked to my bed where a piece of clothing laid there next to it was a note. The girls quickly gathered around me. The note read:

Dear Ash,

Get ready for your first day at the job! Duty starts in 45 minutes!

♥ Auntie Laurie

Paige picked up the tacky waitress outfit with two fingers. "You will be...working here?"