Another Message to the Fans! (Must Read) :)

My fellow fans of “My Life Saver”,

Hey you all! Just want to start off by thank you so much as always! Thanks for the support! I haven’t been on for months because I forgot my wattpad account password and I felt like it was hacked but thankful everything is okay, none of my stories were edited without my permission or any of that sort.

Well speaking of editing, you all  know I put my story “My Life Saver” on hold because I didn’t like how it was moving along too fast. Well I have continued with the editing and I’m currently on chapter 6 but I’m not getting much response about it. :(

PLEASE check out the revised version of “My Life Saver” which I renamed

Paradise: My Life Saver (A Justin Bieber Love Story) here’s the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/904078-paradise-my-life-saver-justin-bieber-love-story (It can be found in my library and works)

It has changed a great deal; for starters, Ashlynn is more independent stronger but still little Ms. Rebel ;) also I added characters and pictures of what I think the characters would look like.

Okay speaking of characters I need your help on this one!

When I started witting “My Life Saver” back last summer, Justin was still sixteen and the only relationship we really knew about was Caitlin. Well I wanted to know your opinions on if I should edit it to present day during the summer, like should I keep old 16 year old Justin with the flippy hair or 17 years old Justin, how he is today? Should I keep Caitlin in the story or add a new girl instead since as far as I know Justin and Caitlin are no longer close?

PLEASE comment, tell me your thought and feelings it all helps me become a better writer and deliver a better story. :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,

Evelynnn!