𝐯𝐢. lipstick stains

title: Lipstick Stains*
status: Available
love interest(s): Cody Christian*
fandom: Teen Wolf (social media)
name: Danika Bradley*
faceclaim: Zendaya Coleman

title: Lipstick Stains*status: Available love interest(s): Cody Christian*fandom: Teen Wolf (social media)name: Danika Bradley*faceclaim: Zendaya Coleman

description:

Danika Bradley was an internet persona, makeup addict, and longtime childhood friend of actor, Tyler Posey.

After growing up together, the two stayed close even when Tyler went off to shoot in his first major role as the lead of the MTV teen drama, Teen Wolf. Danika pursued her career of becoming one of the most famous makeup gurus and despite their busy schedules, they always seemed to be able to keep in touch.

Season 5B of Teen Wolf was going to start shooting soon, and what better time than the present to go and visit the best friend you haven't seen in a year?

It was all fun and games when they reunited, but Danika certainly wasn't expecting to fall so quickly for the shows newest cast member.

extras:

There isn't much to say about this story. I thought of it one day cause I love makeup and thought I'd be a good story. I was planning to write it but I have enough drafts as it is so I decided to put it in here so hopefully someone with a better writing schedule can write it.

All I ask with this one is that Zendaya stays the faceclaim (because why would you wanna change it??) & that the character stays a beauty guru and that it stays a social media fic.

If you wanna change the love interest to an actual character in the show and change the whole plot line to fit in with the shows events, fucking go for it. Just follow the things above.