The sounds of the massive dragon battle were getting ever closer as the four dragons were being overpowered by Acnologia. Igneel heard his friends pained cries and he knew their combined power was not enough to accomplish what they had set out to do 400 years ago. He needed to go do his part but he had already sacrificed Natsu to this endeavor, he wasn't sure he could sacrifice Kai as well. He saw Tiamat begin to advance towards Gray and Kai and he began to snarl. He needed to make a decision and fast, there was just no way to fight them both at once.

Natsu saw the conflict in Igneel's face and immediately understood. Although it scared him to see his father leave again he knew that Igneel was the only one that stood a chance at defeating Acnologia. "Go fight Acnologia, it's what you're really here for isn't it?", Natsu urged Igneel with no trace of anger in his voice.

When Igneel did not move he snapped, "He's my son, do you really think I'm going to allow anyone to take him?"

"Now get out of here, we'll talk after you kick his ass!"

Igneel grinned at his son "That's a promise. Don't let your guard down."

Natsu grunted and watched Igneel take to the sky at full speed in search of the Black Dragon.

"What are you two idiots waiting for? Get the boy out of here.", Makarov yelled at them as he used his Giant magic to make himself bigger, "Take him to Porlyusica , maybe she can help him."

"I'm not going anywhere until she is no longer a threat.", Natsu glared daggers at the Dragon goddess. His body covered itself in flames and he began to run towards her gaining speed as he got closer to his target.

"Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade"

Natsu's head became a battering ram as he hit Tiamat with enough force to tackle her to the ground. He began to pummel her with his rage fueled fists as she readied a breath attack.

"Ice Devil Zeroth Destruction Bow"

"Damnit Natsu!", Silver yelled as he aimed his arrow at the large target and could not find a clean shot, "Get out of the way!"

"We'll handle her.", Makarov tried to assure them as he extended his arm to grab Natsu off of Tiamat before she could attack him.

Silver released his arrow and was gratified to hear her yelp. His ice did not melt. She was not immune to ice!

"She hurt Natsu.", Gray seethed as he put the child down and got into his molding stance.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you really going to just leave him there while you fight? Pick him back up, get him to safety. Lyon, get over here!", Silver commanded.

Lyon joined him and together they tried to keep her heads covered in ice to slow down her attacks. He looked back at Gray's frustrated expression and smirked. Gray scowled at the other ice mage but did as he was told.