Finally we meet again

Finally, we meet again

In the taxi stand, Serena was so tired waiting that she fell down and bumped a person beside her. "Sorry!" Serena apologized, with an ashamed face. "It's ok." He accepted. " But wait!" He stopped. " Are you Serena?" He asked. "Yes I am Serena, a product manager , you might be Danny?" Serena asked back. "Yes I am Danny and I became a successful scientist." Danny replied. "Wow it's been 10 years." Serena wowed. "Yeah, I know right." Danny replied. " Let us eat at a cafe to celebrate our reunion!" Danny suggested. "Of course Danny." Serena continued.

In the cafe, Serena and Danny ordered a delicious chocolate eclair to enjoy their reunion and they were haunted by their flashbacks. " Serena Tsukino, Danny Fenton!" Mr Lawrence shouted. " You've failed too much in this Geography Test!" " Now stand on the table!" Mr. Lawrence ordered. They stood on the table and the whole class started to jeer and laugh at them. They both were greatly ashamed. It was recess time , Serena and Danny sat together and they created a bond. They studied together and reached the highest score. Serena went to England for a better study and Danny went to study in Australia. But now they finally met again.

Danny received a phone call and Serena's watch beep they realised that they were going to be late for work and they rushed to their work place. But there is one thing they could never forget how they reunite again as best friends.