I turned my head to the side and started fiddling with my fingers. My silence and the action gave everything away, since it was a habit I'd picked up when I was embarrassed. "You so are!" She yelled. "You little bitch! You lost your virginity last night," she exclaimed while hitting me.

"Ouch! Stop! No..." I try to convince her back the words get stuck on my tongue as she raises her eyebrows at me. "Fine, yes okay I did. Are you happy?" I give in.

She squeals loudly, and I shoved my hand over her mouth before she woke up the unconscious bodies littered around the house. She licked my hand in return and I pull it away, wincing.

"What the hell are you two screaming about?" Caylee appeared from behind us. Before I'm even able to open my mouth, Rosie beat me to it.

"Maizie lost her virginity last night!" She exclaimed clapping. Caylee gave me an impressed look with her eyebrows raised.

"Nice, about time."

I give her a scolding look before dragging my friends out of the stranger's house. I practically shoved the girls in the car before jumping into the back seat myself. I slouched down and crossed my arms over my chest, hoping that they would just start the car. Unfortunately, my wishes don't come true and instead both girls look over the back of the seat, expectantly waiting for answers.

I let out a defeated sigh, silently telling them to have at it.

"How was it?" Rosie is the first to ask.

"Kind of painful," I truthfully replied. There was no point in lying to them, they were my best friends and eventually they'd get it out of me one way or another.

"Did he make you come?" Caylee asked. She was never really afraid to speak her mind, yet she was cautious about others and would usually only do it around Rosie and myself.

I rolled my eyes at her, feeling the warmth on my neck and cheeks settle in. "Yes," I quietly answered.

"Damn, you got lucky girl. He must have a magical dick," Rosie stated.

Caylee and I both looked at her before we all started bursting out in laughter it had my stomach hurting. It also had something else hurting but that was just because of my previous encounters from last night.

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to settle down from the laughter. "Can we please go? I'm currently not wearing underwear and these boxers are riding up," I explain.

"Yeah, okay. My mum will probably be up in half, we should get going," Rosie said, turning the key in the ignition. I decided that when we got to Rosie's house I'd have a long shower and scrub away the essence of sex, even if I'd like the husky scent of Sebastian that still lingered on me.

On the drive home, Caylee and Rosie told me about their respective strangers and how they had both passed out in the house with the other sleeping bodies. We usually weren't this outgoing, but I suppose that's what boys and a few drinks to do you.

I practically sprinted to the shower as soon as Rosie pulled into the driveway. Luckily enough Rosie's parents weren't awake as we sneaked back into the house. We decided to make plans to go out and get some breakfast after we all showered.

I stood under the boiling water, trying hard to scrub away the smell of sex and alcohol. I watched as a few bits of blood dripped down the drain and prayed that there wasn't any blood on the sheets. I didn't want to think of seeing Sebastian again, or rather having to face him. But as much as I wanted to, I couldn't get him off my mind. His sculptured bodies and his gorgeous face had me wanting to do dirty things to him that I almost scared myself. I wasn't new to having steamy thoughts, I'd just never had them on one person in particular.