Dreams

Walt Disney said that a dream is a wish your heart makes. My heart didn't wished for that dream to happen. A dream that did nothing but hurt me. I dreamed about you for two days now. I already forgotten what I felt for you but that dream came and the feelings came back. I don't know why I'm still holding to the hope that we can be together.

The first dream I had was we were in the same class together. You spread around the room that I like you. I cried in your arms asking why you did that. You wrapped your arms around me, comforting me like nothing happened. I pushed you away in that dream. 

The second one was I'm watching you do your work as a scout. I was staring at you, hiding behind  the man in front me. The eyes of your friend caught mine, he whispered to you and after that, you looked at me. I avoided your stare as I was feeling demure.

I keep asking God, why did he gave me a dream like that. It's almost a year since I last saw you, since I last to talked to tou and since I last laughed at your silly jokes. I knew there will never be an us. There's only the word 'friendship' between us.

Maybe those dreams are implying for me to let go and free ourselves from the chain of feelings. Maybe the dreams keep telling me that everything has changed and maybe my heart wished to find someone that won't treat me like a friend and someone who won't hurt me.