Chapter 10:what do you want

Adams P.O.V.

"that's not why we here today, cause am not able to punish you yet" I told her knowing that it wasn't time to make a big move yet.

"then what do you want from me" she ask me looking all serious.

"I want to take you out on a date, tonight" I told her with a little smile on my face for she didn't make it hard for me.

"What did you just said?" she ask me looking all confused and like she didn't just hear what I just said.

"you ask me what I wanted right" I said back, making sure that am not make a mistaken.

"yeah" she said looking like she didn't believe what she just said.

"I want to go on a date with you tonight" I said.

"I can't go on a date with you, your my boss" she said like there was a rule that says ""never go out with your boss on a date"".

"lol are you Serious"I said laughing.

"yes" she said.

"well I have to go back down stairs for the party, I'll see you tonight beautiful, be ready at 6:30pm"i said getting ready to leave.

"Wait, What if I don't want to" she said trying to be all ruff and stuff. I just stood there and laughed for a moment.

"I never ask if you wanted to, we just going on a date tonight at 6:30 k, see you later beautiful"I said leaving her in my office.

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS, THANK YOU, AND LOVE Y'ALL<3.

        DON'T FORGET!!!<3

kik-mickeybaby321
IG-mickeybaby123
dont forget to vote, comment
, and tell somebody about this book..
follow me crazzys!!!love yalll.....<3<3