chapter 1:Where are we going?

"what a day" I said to myself getting into my car. As soon started to drive my phone rings. It was one if my best friend Briana calling me." why she's calling me"I asked myself.

  "Hey cheri(honey)"I said all excited

  "what's up" said Briana sounding like she was up to something.     

  "just getting off work" I said

  "It was about time you get out that place, for goodness sake why you always working your butt off" she asked me as usual.

   "cause I love my job"I said trying to put an end to this conversation.

    "well you need a little break, that's why am calling"said Briana sounding all worried about me.

    "well were are we going now" I ask because I knew every times this girl say something about "taking a little break" that means she wants to go on a vacation or something.

   "It's a surprise, go home and put on something sexy"said Briana like she's the boss of me or something.

   "Where are we going at this time"I ask her.

    "don't worry about that, just please get dress I'll be at your house in an 1  hour or least si go" she said quickly.Before I knew it she was gone.                                                        

My name is Tiana, I am a business women,and a very good one too. I love to work. I was born in Haiti, both of my parents are Haitians. am 25 years old, I came to Florida when I was 10 years old. Me, Briana, and Elizabeth been friends seen then. we met each other in elementary school. Briana married, Elizabeth is engaged, and am single...  

Thank you for reading please continue reading for I have a lots of plans for this book.

comment, vote!!!!! :-)
tell me what you think

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!<3