chapter 2:The club

It took me 20 minutes to get home, took my phone and my purse, and walk into my apartment. 15 minutes I was done showing and went to the closest to find something to wear, then my phone rang, it was the gate calling me.

"Hello"I said remembering I didn't  call the gate for my friend.

"Hello ma'am there's someone at the gate for you name Briana can I let her in" said the gate man.

"please let her in"I said.

"Okay bye"he said then hang up the phone. About 3 minutes later I hear a knock at the door.I open the door and saw my bestty wearing a v-neck red fitting dress that was right above the knees, with a black high heels, she had her natural curly hair that laid on her shoulder, and her make up was something else.  

"looking nice"I said as she walk in.

"Thank youuuuu"she said.

"did your husband saw before you left the house" I said closing the door.

"don't worry bout that, anyways why you not ready yet"she ask me, making it seems like I needed to worry about my own business.

"Cause It's hasn't been an hour yet" I said.

"yeah yeah yeah yeah I know! by the wat have you thinking about what you going to wear yet"she asks me running into my room.

"nooo" I said trying to catch up with her, knowing that she was going in my closet.  

"what you got in mind" I ask coming in seeing her all over my stuff(every body was in love with my closet,because I had everything in there, there was not one color I didn't have in my closet, and everything was in a different place, I label them and everything, even I was in love with my closet).

"What about this black one" she said holding up this sample black shot dress in her hand smiling.

"Don't you think it's a little too shot"I asked her

"not for where we going" she said looking like she got a lot of plans for this dress.

"where are we going anyways" I ask

"I'll tell you when we get there"looking like she was hidden something.

"fine dress me up"I told her. Before I knew it that girl had me hook up. My hair was curled up, had a dark pink shoes that goes with my nails, my makeup was pink and black. I looked to cute. I had a bad feeling about this.

she was driving, that when I ask"can you tell me where we going yet"

"to the club"she told me, acting like it was nothing. she know I didn't do club, even her didn't really do club. what was she thinking taking me to the club.

"lol what did you just said" I ask laughing like she was not seriously about to take me to the club.

"we're going to the club"she said giving me a face like didn't you hear me last night. 

This is my first book, please work with me..

kik-mickeybaby321
IG-mickeybaby123

dont forget to vote, comment
, and tell somebody about this book..

follow me cazzys!!!love yalll.....<3