House Warming Gift

Let's pretend that's what Teyana was wearing in this chapter lol Enjoy

____________________________________

I been, I been working all night now I need to hear you call my name
Where you at? On the way
How far? On the way
Pussy pop is on the way
How far we take it? All the way
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
I been going all day and now I need to hear you say my name
Where you at? On the way
How far? On the way
Pussy popping on the way
How far we going? All the way
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah

-Twenty88 x On The Way

TEYANA

I heard a hard knock on my front door.

I got up from the ground where I was putting furniture together.

I looked in the peep hole and there was a eye looking right back at me.

I hated when people did that.

"Back up so I can see you."

I yelled still looking.

They backed up and it was August licking his lips as usual. I got a little excited I couldn't help it.

I opened the door with a hand on my hip.

"I'm glad you didn't open the door until you saw who I was."

"Oh you worried bout me huh? Those for me?"

I asked noticing the little plant in his hand.

"The person I got this for would've kissed me by now."

He said trying to hold his smile in.

I snatched the plant then I tippy toed and he bent down to fill the space between us to kiss me. Quickly he picked me up and shut the door with his foot.

He pressed me against the nearest wall he could find and tongued me down. The fact that this was my apartment made things much more interesting.

I could do whatever I wanted with him and I didn't have to try to keep quiet. I mean cause there is no such thing as keeping quiet with Yardee.

He had one arm holding me up and the other under my sweatshirt.

"Stop teasing Yardee."

I said ready for more than some kissing and touching.

"I can't stay though baby girl I got some business to handle. I just wanted to see the new place."

He said leaving little kisses on my chest and jaw.

"Why you play so much Yardee. Why you come to get me all hot and bothered talking bout you gotta go."

I wiggled out of his arms and stood there looking annoyed.

"What's wrong with just kissing? I'm not some random nigga. I'm coming back and this is yours don't worry baby."

He said trying to reassure me by grabbing his crotch and letting me know it was mine.

Was he trying to be romantic?

"You still mad? I really do have to meet with my management team and make a few things happen. You know I want to but you know I'm not too good at quickies. I do want a tour of the place so you gone show me or nah?"

He was stroking his chin hair and waiting on my response.

I did want to show him but not as much as I wanted to show him that we could do whatever we wanted here. Also he could never do anything quick he be there just showing off.