Project Day

*So Sleepy so please excuse any Mistakes and Typos to tired to revise.*

I tell you I like you all the time. Or at least in my head, I do..

                                           -  Unknown

Words cant describe how much I hate when you have to introduce yourself to the whole class even though everyone already knows each other...

                                         -  Unknown

                          JEREMY

When I say I notice a lot I'm really telling the truth like look.

Rakim definitely likes Harlem as does she. They are both in denial. Kittie likes Yavin more than she even realises and Yavin like it too. Emika that's too easy. She loves Dexter but it's like he chooses to ignore it. Miyoka likes me and she is really good at hiding it.

I don't mean to conceited or none of that but I know she does.

Dice though I can't tell you guys who he likes well I can but I'm sworn to secrecy and I just can't do that to him.

Monday Morning ...

                             RAKIM

Me and Harlem spent all of Sunday putting our project together and pretty much getting to know each other.

I'm dressed for school simple stuff if you ask me. If you ask everyone around me at school though say I dress different-- like a New Yorkian.

Everyone says that me and Harlem dress alike and I don't deny it I mean we do come from the same place.

"Hey you." Harlem says in a pleasant mood I don't know why. It's so early that its still a bit dark out and its been raining.

"Why you so happy?" I ask shaking her wet hair that extra curly and long it's kinda surprising because it's usually bone straight.

"Our project is today and we funna get a 'A' "

"Your such a nerd and a well dressed one at that."

"Thank you means a lot"

She had a sunflower headband like it only consist of sunflowers. A Coco hockey sweatshirt and some white cut up jeans with some black platform shoes.

"Your swag is tight and uh your hair looks pretty curly by the way."

"Your not to bad yourself Mr.Rakim and yeah the rain was like "Imma be your stylist today!" "

I have on a tan shirt with black writing thay says "Not Your Respectable Negro", some dark blue baggy jeans that are cut up at the knees and the ankles are rolled up a few inches above my ankles. A Nascar jacket thats Advertising 'Viagra' For my kicks it simple with some Sperry Topsiders. Of course I couldn't forgwt my trademark a snapback.

Emika came strolling through and may I say she is real dope. She had the whole London town meets Miami swag. She may sometimes hate them but her freckles set her apart in a crowd and her wild natural hair.

She has a flower headband like Harlem's but hers were daisies.

"Ugh my got wet, I stepped in a puddle and Dexter doesnt love me. What A Life! But Good Morning." Emika say sounding like the saddest of puppies.