Chapter one

Littles:
Taehyung
Jimin
Jungkook

Daddies:
Namjoon
Seokjin
Yoongi
Hoseok

Pairs:
Daddy Namjoon and Seokjin have twins like littles Taehyung and Jimin
Daddy Hoseok and Yoongi have little Jungkook

Jobs:
Seokjin is at home.
Namjoon own music and film company.
Yoongi is the CEO of a hospital.
Hoseok is at home.

Namjoon's POV
Every day of this week I see a homeless boy in a park near to my company building. Usually, he is sitting on a bench with his things and begs for money. Most of the people walking around him ignore him and some of them are yelling insults at him. I can clearly see him from the cafe shop which has windows heading right to the park.

Today is raining, from dark sky is pouring water in a fast pace and blow strong wind. The boy must be cold because he hasn't much clothes and he is very thin. But today his life is going to change. Previous days I stalked him so now I know his daily routine. He sleeps in a tent from old rags in abandon alley. After he wakes up he searches in trash bins for food.

Every time when he was eating something from bin I had to hold myself back from stopping him. He is fighting with the strong wind and keeps walking back to his tent and I am walking behind him while keeping some distance so I won't scare him. The distance was too big because suddenly I can't see him in front of me but I can clearly hear him screaming. I run and see a  muscular guy who is holding my baby boy against a wall. The guy took his money and wants to punch my baby but he isn't as fast as me when I am pissed off. I hit the guy with my fist in his head and he immediately fell down unconscious. My baby is shaking and crying.

"Shh, it is okay now. Daddy got you."

I pull out cloth wet with chloroform and put it over his nose and mouth. After few breaths, he passed out. I carry him to my car which I parked near to the alley earlier. I lift him and sit him in a booster car seat. I strapped him in and put a blanket over him. I drive back to Hamptons and because it is late the streets of New York aren't full of cars so we are soon at home.

I take him out of his car seat and carry him inside. I almost hit Seokjin with the front door because he is waiting for us right behind them and he claps his hands happily. He took Taehyung from me and we bath him together. Taehyung is terribly malnourished and dirty but after the proper bath, he looks much better. I lay Taehyung on a changing table and Seokjin diapered our new little boy and dress him in a onesie. After he snaps the buttons of the onesie between Taehyung's legs and put mittens on his hands. These tight mittens force him to ball his hands to fist and after I fasten the mittens around his wrists Taehyung isn't able to move his fingers, not even his pinky finger. Then I put a pacifier in his mouth and put my boy in his new crib. Next to his crib is a crib of his brother - Jimin. Jimin is awake so I lift him from his crib and hold him on my hip.

"Do you want to see your little brother?"

Jimin nods so I stand above Taehyung's crib so he can see inside. 

"Jimin meet your new brother Taehyung."

Seokjin tuck Taehyung and stand next to me. He pat Jimin in head: "Chim Chim you have to be nice and gentle to your brother. Tae Tae is much weaker than you."

Seokjin is right. Jimin and Taehyung are same old and even that Taehyung is taller than Jimin he looks much younger. I lay Jimin back in his crib and kiss him on forehead. I go back to Taehyung. The mattress has strap and I fasten it around his chest. Now he can't sit up or stand up, the strap only allows him to lay on back.