Chapter 2

We pulled up to the parking spot at a furniture store at about 8 in the morning and the sun was shining as bright as ever .

" Girls I'll be back to pick you guys up at 12 , and Anna don't max my debit card again ." Dad said with a chuckle .
Anna just rolled her eyes playfully .

I got out the passenger's seat and said bye to dad . Anna and I then held hands and walked into store . " So what do you wanna get sissy ?" Anna asked me while she looked around .

" I don't really know " I answered . I really didn't know , there were so many items to choose from , it was so confusing .

We decided to split up , divide and conquer . So we would get to pick out the best ones and choose from which we like . I saw some really cute pink dresser, so I called my sister over cause I know she's all about that pink "Anna come look at these dressers " Her eyes lit up when it landed on the pink furniture set which consisted of all the furniture she needed for her room. "I love it " she squealed in excitement .

" But , it looks way too childish , I want something that's not in all pink "
Am I hearing her right ?

She still acts like a child in some ways . Even tho she's a couple minutes older than I am .

She's more beautiful than I could ever imagine to be or maybe it's just the confidence she has in herself , which I am lacking .

She has blonde hair that reaches her butt, perfect skin and blue eyes. If people didn't take a second glance at us they wouldn't know we were twins because of her different hair colours . I think its unique .

The furniture set i picked was in all white and I plan to paint my room in blue . I got some brown paint too , I'm gonna try a little something . Test my creativity .

Anna decided on white furniture too , and dont ask what color paint she got cause you know it's pink .

We walked across the plaza to a shopping mall named MadRag . We got some clothes for school and some dresses for when we plan to go to dad's little hospital get-togethers .

Anna is a fashion goddess her style plus her beauty can get her any guy she wants or even women . I didn't miss how the cashier kept her eyes on Anna the whole time we were getting our stuff .

I am simple ,I like pants t-shirts and crop tops and cute hair ties. Those are what I mostly bought . Boring I know .

I bought some nice flats all in different colours to match the jeans that I bought . My sister bought heels and skin tight dresses .

Dad did come get us at twelve as he promised and we went straight back to the house .Dad hired a few men from the furniture store to come help move the furniture into our rooms . The two buff men carried the furniture with ease . We showed them where we wanted them to be placed and what not and before I knew it my room was 70 % complete . Can't wait for it to be painted .

Later that evening my room did get painted . Apparently the two buff men Cane and Sharp were very handy . They painted my room then went to paint Anna's. While waiting on the paint to dry I went over to my sister's room to see how it is progressing .

Her room was painted in full pink. The clothes she bought was sprawled on her bed . Speaking of clothes , i need to go get mine in order . I don't want my room in shambles .

The paint had finally dried and I proceeded to get creative on these walls . I drew wolves howling at the moon with the brown paint I bought .Wolves always did fascinate me . Mom always told us that wolves were servants of the moon . I was always so intrigued by their eyes and soft fur .. I've never touched one before so I'm assuming their fur is soft .

Time ran really fast before I knew it ,it was dinner time and boy was I hungry and exhausted . A hot bath is what I need .

Dad had written a letter to transfer here since before we moved and he was accepted at the hospital in town and he's off to work . So i guess Anna is making dinner . Ramen noodles to be exact . Cooking isnt part of her agenda . It's too much work according to her .

I went down stairs with my hands sliding down the wall I haven't been down here since the remodelling ,I have to say I'm impressed . The chandelier hung high in the ceiling of the living room . There was a flat screen t.v. on the wall and also a fire place . Sweet.

" Adri ?"I heard my sister calling my name from the kitchen . Right on time . I walked in the kitchen and it looked even more beautiful than I expected . There was a contrast of the  marble and granite counter tops which was suggested by yours truly . 

"Are you scared ?" I asked

"About going to a new school I mean " I clarified .

" I'm nervous , but we're doing this together so we'll just take it a day at a time ok ." She replied .

" I wish mom was here , she would make us cookies and tuck is in at bed time "

" I miss her too Adri , but remember that we always have each other no matter what and remember what she said about crying  " she wiped the tear that slipped out my eye and have me a reassuring smile .

"Now eat your vegetables young lady " she said and I laughed . There's not even a vegetable in ramen noodles .

After eating I went upstairs to have the longest shower of my life . Then I went straight to bed . 10 hours of sleep would do me some good . I'll unpack the rest of the stuff tomorrow . Ugh the exhaustion .

######################
VOTE VOTE VOTE : )