She let out a half-hearted laugh, which was answered by a quick snort from Roman.

"It's alright. I guess I came here to not think either..." He took another large gulp before gesturing for the bartender to refill his empty glass. "We uh—decided to split. Over Skype. She decided to split, really, apparently there's someone else in the picture.."

"Shit." Was all Y/N could manage to say as she watched the large man drink his bourbon a little too quickly.

"Yeah. You actually interrupted the call right before she dropped the news on me. You're a really loud crier." It was his turn to let out a half-hearted laugh.

"Oh god." The heel of her hand thudded against her forehead, before covering her face with her hand. "Could I have 2 more, please?" She asked the bartender through her hand.

This time, Roman let out a laugh. "I'll take two more too." He smiled as he met eyes with the smaller woman. "Guess it'll be a better night if neither of us think much, huh?"

The sound of the radio in the bar was completely drowned out by the thunderous laughter of Roman and Y/N. Only an hour had passed, but the two were feeling the full force of their consumption and were getting along as if they'd known each other for years.

"So you're telling me he really denied those pictures were of him?" Roman was as giddy as a grandma watching their favorite soap opera. "I mean I know how Seth can be , but the guy can't deny that those were totally him. Everyone backstage knew it the second they leaked."

"Exactly!" Y/N shot up from her stool, ecstatic that someone agreed with her. However, the weight of her body caught her legs off guard, causing her to fall awkwardly. Romans strong arms steadied her before she fell to the ground. She clutched onto his arms for dear life before realizing she was fine. The two stared at each other, and Y/N couldn't deny that she wanted to kiss the handsome man.

"Alright, last call folks." The bartender called to them.

Roman untangled his arms from Y/N's and reached into his pocket to retrieve a few bills and toss them on the bar. "I got your drinks. Lets go for a walk, I have an idea."

She furrowed her brow before following the larger man out of the bar and into the cold night air. She instantly regretted not bringing a jacket with her, but followed Roman briskly, curious to what he was thinking.

He turned to Y/N, a devious line curving his pink lips. "So hear me out." He raised a brow and licked his lips, she could have melted. "You wouldn't be opposed to getting back at Seth right?" There was a slight slur to his words, but there was an undertone of carnal intent.

Y/N merely nodded, idly following Roman's steps through the quiet and dark hotel parking lot.

"Well, if I were you, I'd just give him a taste of his own medicine." When he turned to her and realized she wasn't quite following, he continued. "Leak nudes, or better yet a video. Stage a whole thing and send it to him. His ego would be so bruised, he'd be pissed."

She stopped in her tracks and raised her brows in surprise. "Oh?" She surpressed a laugh. "You think he'll get jealous if I send him pictures of the naked body he's seen for 2 years straight? No, you don't get it, it's the fact that he was sexting—quite badly might I add—with some ringrat. I'm pissed because he was clearly going to fuck some other chick!"

"Well maybe you should fuck some other dude... Or chick if that's what you're into. Send a vid of that to him. I'm sure that will do it." Roman stopped and leaned against a car, practically violating Y/N with his eyes.

"And who do you suppose I fuck?"

"Oh, I don't know... Maybe someone he knows. But it should definitely should be in a public place like a parking lot, maybe even on his car."

Y/N glanced down at the car he was leaning against and recognized it as Seth's car. She shook her head and smirked as her eyes met with his again. He grabbed her by the waist and roughly pressed his lips to hers. The two moved their lips against each other's, fighting to take the lead for a moment before Roman bit her tender lip and asserted dominance.

Roman's cock sprang to life, pressing against his jeans and growing harder against Y/N's warm body between his legs.

He couldn't bear to tease much longer as the very idea of the scenario had him in an erotic trance. With that, he gathered her hands behind Y/N, bent her over the hood of Seth's car and maneuvered himself behind her. She let out a breathy sigh of approval at the rough handling of her body.

Roman yanked at the woman's jeans, nearly ruining the seams of the tight pants as they fell to her ankles with her underwear. He hastily fumbled with the buckle of his belt and jeans, not wanting to waste a moment longer. His erection sprang free from his jeans, and into his hands. He stroked the length of it, before adjusting his footing to press into her wet slit.

Y/N felt his girth fill her, and only after did she experience his length when he slid to his hilt. She let out a lengthy moan as she adjusted to his dick. A knowing smirk came to Roman's lips as he pulled away for a moment only to press back into her warm wetness. He tightened his grip on her hands, holding them against her back as he continued to pound into her from behind on her ex's car.

"You like that huh?" He panted as he picked up his speed slightly. "You like a real man fucking that pussy for you?"

Y/N felt her knees buckle at the filthy words coming from behind her. Her breathing became shallow, she could barely mutter a response. The feeling of Roman's length sliding in and out of her made her unable to form a single word.

"Come on, Y/N, tell me how good this dick is." He said through clenched teeth as he slapped a hand across her bare ass. She responded with a loud yelp, which only encouraged Roman to pound harder into her.

The sound of sticky, slapping skin, deep groans and breathy gasps echoed throughout the cold air in the hotel's parking lot. These sounds only grew louder and faster as Y/N felt her pussy contract around his cock in anticipation for release. Roman felt the tightness around his shaft, and fought not to cum in her at that moment. But the fight was proving to be more and more difficult as Y/N's gasps became moans and curses.

"Oh god!" Her eyes fluttered and her body tensed over the cool metal of the car's hood, as she rode out the orgasm. Roman took that as his cue to finally release his warm, sticky load into Y/N. They throbbed for a few moments in that blissful ecstasy, heaving for breath in the cold while her mind struggled to grasp exactly what just happened. While Y/N lay in a daze on her ex's car, naked from the waist down, she saw a bright flash come from behind her followed by the unmistakable sound of an iPhone's camera shutter.

"Did you just.." She asked between labored breaths.

"Yes we did."