Chapter 2

Tobias

"Fix her?" I ask. "yes you heard right" David says with a stupid smirk on his face "all you have to do is let me run those tests on her and I will do everything in my power to help her..." 'awake' is what I'm assuming. "How can I trust you" I spit the words at him like it's poison in my mouth.

'Well first if she's a GP like I was informed she isn't in a coma" he says with the stupid smirk in his mouth.  "GP s don't go into a coma she's most likely paralyzed from the serum" I don't say anything. I just Iook at my shoes. "I'll send my team in tomorrow with salve and antibiotics, but it will take some time. Whoever shot her knew what they were doing." I look at him with gritted teeth. "Dont loose hope Tobias." he answers. "How do you know my name!" I almost shout. "I'm the head of the bureau" he walks out with that stupid smirk still on his face. How is he still the head of the bureau?

Christina walks in and sits on the other side of Tris's bead. "Do you think it's true" Cara asks. "What's true" Christina asks with enthusiasm. "David said that he could help Tris" I answer after a moment. Her eyes widen and light up. "Oh my god !!" she squeeks. I can't help but smile seeing Christina and Cara like this. " How is he going to do that, I would think he hates her." I begin to explain how he wasn't inoculated when the serum was deployed and he wants to test her genes. "So are you going to let him" asks Christina

"I don't know, it really isn't up to me to choose. This should be Tris's decision whether he should test her genes or not. She almost died last time died getting rid of genetic damage." Christina and Cara just nod their heads.