"You ever watched porn" Ariana asks me "n-no" I stutter. "You should it's really good" Ariana giggles "my mum tells me not to watch it" I tell her "y/n don't listen to her it's fun come on live a little" Ariana giggles "alright" I shudder. I sit next to her. She switches on two lesbians using a vibrator pressed against each other. It turned me in straight away. "Mhm" Ari moans as her hands slips through her pants as she rubs her clit.

I carry on watching the video bitting my lip as Ariana takes of her shirts and panties and I look at her pussy. Watching her made me hornier.

I take my hand and place it on her clit making her jump but smile "ohh Y/n" she moans. She removes my hands and pulls down my pants and panties and I throw them in her floor.

She rubs my clit, "Ari" I gasp"you've never done anything before have you" she giggles and I shake my head throwing my head back. "Wanna try what they video was doing" Ariana asks with a smirk and I nod. She goes in her draw and pulls out a vibrator. She puts it on high "Ari" my eyes go wide "don't worry it will be fun, oh and we've got to do it twice" Ariana giggles "why" I ask "because your on bottom first am I want to be in the bottom too" she giggles.

She separated my folds and places the vibrator on my and I clutch the bedsheets. "You ready" Ariana asks and I nod. As she placed her clit on more pressure was added and I scream. "Fuck ah" I scream. I moan as I watch Ariana move her self on the vibrator.

"Ari what's behind your back"

I ask trying to move from the vibratory "stay still" Ariana giggles "it's feels good" I gasps. Ariana sticks a vibrator in my pussy and turns it on high. I felt like I had a vibrating snake in me. "Ariana please take it out" I plead "no Y/N, your first time needs to be remembered" she moans.

She removes both and I catch my breath. "Clit to clit" she asks and I nod. "Your so wet" I moan "only for you" Ariana smiles before she rubs against me.