"Rosie I'm home" Ariana calls through our house arriving back from her world tour. "Hi baby" I smile at her coming into sight. She looked so tired. "Let me run you a bath" I smile at her making her smile.

I walk to the bathroom and run her a nice warm bath. I walk over to Ariana and place my lips on hers "I've missed you" I tell her honestly "I've missed you too" Ariana tells me.

"Well your baths ready" I tell her "okay" she says following me through to the bathroom. "Have fun" I giggle "can you join me" she asks "of course I will" I giggle. I turn around to see that Ariana was already in the bath. I turn back around taking off my clothes, not that I needed to but I was a tease.

I sit in the bath with her and she placed a hand on my skin "I've missed your body Rosie" she blushes "I've missed yours too" I blush. "Mhm" a moan slips my mouth as her foot accidentally touched me. "You like that" she giggles making me blush and nod slightly "maybe I'll help you down there" she smirks making me get butterflies.

She's gets out and wraps her self in a towel before helping me out. We both walk to the bedroom. "Well looks like the unchanging but it sorted" Ariana giggles taking down our towel.

She throws me on the bed attaching her lips to mine while she rubs my clit. "Oh Ari, I have missed you doing this" I moan "I might have missed this too" Ariana smirks kissing down my body as she reached my pussy. Sr places a kiss there, I felt like I was in heaven until she made a long flat wet lick from my hole to my bud. She worked her tongue over me making me moan out her name letting me know I was hers.

I cum into her mouth and she cleans me up "now it's my turn" I smirk laying her down. I spread her legs admiring the sight. "Umm what should I do" I chuckles thinking about it. "What would my princess like" I ask "anything" she blushed.

I reach over to the draw and pulled out a vibrator. "I may have brought a new one for us" I laugh. "I'm in control of things now so get ready" I tell her and she bites her lip.

I gently push it in her hole getting the control button. "Um fast or slow" I love to tease her. I clicked slow and chuckled at her annoyed face. "Please" Ariana begs me to speed it up "you sure this thing goes pretty fast" I laugh and she nods. I put it on the highest setting which caused her to scream out I'm pleased as I lowered my face down. This thing was fast I could feel it.

I slow the vibrator down to a steady pace, before grabbing a dildo from the side. She goes to grab it knowing what I'm about to do but I slap her arm away. "Now then missy. I love to tease you and not you get to watch me fuck myself while your getting fucked" I tell her before pushing the dildo into me.

"Hey why do I get the one with the battery" she pants "this feels so good you actually need to feel it" Ariana giggles through the pleasure "we have another one" I laugh getting it from the side. I pass her the remote letting her be in-change. "Put it on the same" she giggles and I nod changing the speed and the force of the vibrations.

I lie next to her as she clicks go. "Fuck this does" i moans kissing her lips. "I could feel this all day" she blushes "really what about this" I laugh. "Ahh fuck me please this ah fuck" She screams trying to take it out but I stop her "does it hurt" I ask and she shakes her head.

I remove mine and laugh at her body being thrown into ecstasy. "You ready to stop" I ask her and he nods. I turned the vibrator off and removed it from her. "That was the best experience of my life where the fuck you find them things" Ariana asks sitting up and hugging me "just online" I laugh kissing her tired face.