True Love

Much like the other two group's ride home Michael and Lindsay were quite silent.

They didn't have anything to worry about except for each other who were in the car so there wasn't any rush.

"Think the others will be okay?" Michael asked.

"Of course. They're all gonna be fine. Trust me," Lindsay said, but she couldn't be very sure if she was saying that to Michael or herself.

They soon pulled up to their apartment building and parked the car.

So the run inside was quick.

Grabbing a few changes of clothes and some food. On the way out Michael grabbed a baseball bat and they set back out to their car.

"Well that was simple enough," Lindsay sighed sitting in the car.

She heard a thump and looked up.

Three zombies were on the hod of the car.

Michael wasn't in the car.

"MICHAEL!"

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Told you this would come in handy," Michael said holding a bloody baseball bat.

"I hate you," Lindsay said hugging Michael.

"I hate you too," he replied.

After the hug and a kiss Michael started to head to Geoff's house.

"Michael," Lindsay said.

"What's up?"

"There's some people over there and they're not zombies," Lindsay said pointing at three moving figures.

"You're right," Michael said squinting at the figures, "no way."

"What?"

"That's Ray, Ryan, and Jack!" Michael exclaimed.

Michael drove over to the three and stopped.

"What are you three idiots doing walking around?" Michael laughed.

"It's not our fault somebody needs to learn how to drive," Jack said pointing at Ryan.

"Hey! That walker came out of no where!" Ryan said.

"Well can you blame the walker for destroying my skull?" Ray asked.

"Yes!" Ryan yelled.

Everybody laughed as Jack, Ray, and Ryan hopped in the back of Michael's car.

"We heading back to Geoff's?" Ray asked.

"I think. If we can make it there," Michael said driving around abandoned cars.

After a continuous hour of going around cars they finally made it to Geoff's. Where Geoff and Gavin were sitting in the yard. Geoff was crying. Odd.

"Geoff what happened?" Jack asked hopping out of the car.

"Griffon just wanted Millie to be safe. So they left to head to the mountains, said that Geoff could be with us." Gavin sighed.

"Was she mad?" Ryan asked.

"No. More in the range of 'If I'm going to die I want it to be nice, but I still love you' kinda thing," Gavin said.

"Oh sorry Geoff," Michael said.

"It's alright because I still have my boys, and Lindsay, so we'll be alright," Geoff said hugging Gavin.

"Well, not to be a Debbie downer or anything but this place isn't exactly the safest or anything," Ray said frowning.

"You're right. Lets go guys," Geoff said sitting in Michael's car.

"That's my car!" Michael yelled getting in as well.

"You all are idiots," Jack groaned laughing a little.

Then the achievement hunters were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well. This was wrote.

Finally.

At the moment the power's out.

Yay :(

So here you go.

Rainbows.