Average Friends

The car ride to Ryan's house was extremely awkward. Ryan, Jack, and Ray weren't exactly the best of friends. They didn't really have the worries that Gavin and Geoff did, or the love that Michael and Lindsay did. They were just, there.

So they were quiet.

That was until they crashed right into a walker.

Ryan, being the driver, swerved to the right and luckily crashing into the guard rail.

"Fuck!" Ryan cursed. "God damn zombie. You two okay?"

"I think I'm good," Jack said.

"Ray?" Ryan asked.

"Ray?" Jack asked after Ryan got no response.

"I'm good, I'm good," Ray said as he got out of the floor in the back.

"Let's get out of this car," Ryan said jumping out of his door.

Jack and Ray followed suit and got out of their seats.

"Where are we?" Jack asked.

"I have no clue. Must have swung a wrong turn," Ryan said while scratching the back of his head.

"I know where we are," Ray said.

"You do?" Ryan and Jack said at the same time.

"Yeah, I walk to work everyday. I run past this place all the time. My apartment is just up the street," Ray said.

"Well why didn't you tell us that Ray?! Lets go!" Ryan said ruffling Ray's hair.

"Okay," Ray said.

Ray took the lead with Jack and Ryan following close behind. Ryan turned to Jack and put out his hand. Jack's eyes went wide at the sight. Ryan's hand was bloody.

"What happened to you?" Jack whispered.

"It's not me," Ryan said.

"What?" Jack said in a confused tone.

"This is the hand that I put in Ray's hair," Ryan said glancing up to Ray.

"The crash," Jack said.

Ryan nodded and look up at Ray.

He looked fine, but his head needed to be looked at.

"Hey Ray?" Ryan said.

"Yeah?" Ray said stopping and looking at Ryan.

"You uh, feeling okay?" Ryan asked.

"Fine. Why are you asking?" Ray asked getting suspicious.

"Dude. I have your DNA all over my hand. Don't play dumb. That has to sting," Ryan said.

"God damn Ryan. You are really annoying, and yes. Hurts like hell," Ray said.

"Come on idiot. Let's go get you some pain killers," Ryan said pushing Ray playfully.

"That was to replace ruffling his hair right?" Jack laughed.

"Of course it was," Ryan laughed.

Yeah, Ryan, Jack, and Ray weren't your average team. They weren't Team Nice
Dynamite, or Team OG, or whatever stupid teams there were, but they were friends. That's all that really mattered.

~~~~~
Hi.

I now feel terrible because I've had this chapter for like ever, but forgot and didn't upload it.

Sorry.

BYEZERZ :D