😶(Jeongtzu)(g×g)

I know this is a reader x member book but this ship is too real to not write a fanfic on😝😊😊

(Smut/g×g/futa)

Yoo Jeongyeon had a dick, something she kept hidden from all the TWICE members except for Chou Tzuyu. How did she get caught? Jeongyeon was feeling horny one day and decided to jack off, luckily, all the members went to get some food at the convience store. Just in case Momo comes home early, Jeongyeon went to the bathroom to jack off. But Tzuyu needed to go use the washroom so she came home and went to the washroom and opened the door, but Jeongyeon, forgot to lock the door, and Tzuyu walked right in whole she was in middle of her business and Tzuyu was just shocked, staring at her dick, while Jeongyeon was trying to hide her nice 10 inch cock.

"C-can you keep this a secret?" she studders out.

"...sure.." Tzuyu says, still keeping an eye on her cock.

Jeongyeon's flash black

"Mom? Is this normal?" I asked mom. Until I was 12, my whole family thought I was a boy, until I hit puberty. I had a dick but I was growing tits. At first, I thought it was just the thing that guys get for awhile, where their chest gets bigger, but when I was 15, I needed a bra. We went to the doctors, and they said I have a rare condition, where the genetic code gets mixed up.

And 14-18, I had my uncontrollable boner faze. Oh and just to let you know, I like girls. I can hide it real well but I can't hide my love for girl.

When I got accepted to JYPe, I saw Tzuyu, a girl from Taiwan, a tall girl, just 2 cm taller and cute as FUCK. She couldn't speak much korean, so I thought her mostly all her korean, and as we got closer, Tzuyu's softer side was shown. She like skinship, A LOT. which made my dick, uncontrollable. I kept it a secret from her until now.

Tzuyu's Flashback

I am a quite girl. I dont like opening up to other people like others. But Jeongyeonie unnie, was just too beautiful. I wanted to be close to her. I wanted all her attention. I wanted her to love me. Ever since then, I was in love. I used to like men, but she changed me up. Her jaw line, her boyish personality, but also very soft and girly.

My type of girls.

But today, I was more moved. The size of her dick. I wanted her inside.

Back to reality.

Tzuyu walkes out, only thinking about Jeongyeon's dick. That size. Which made her horny as fuck. All she could do is think about her dick. Nothing else. Until Tzuyu broke. The other members decided to go practice for a few hours, Tzuyu said she wasn't feeling too well so she went back to the dorms.

She opens the door and raid into Jeongyeons room, she was on her bed, doing her phone, she jumps on top of her, causing Jeongyeon to drop her phone, Tzuyu holds Jeongyeons arms down and kisses Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon resists for a while and accepts it. Tzuyu roams in Jeongyeon's mouth and takes control, their tongues mix. Tzuyu breaks the kiss.

"W-w-what? Why?" Jeongyeon asked, confused.

"I want you unnie," Tzuyu tells her, "I want you inside"

Jeongyeon was shocked. She stares into Tzuyu's eyes and sit up, she brings Tzuyu closer amd kisses her again, Tzuyu sits on Jeongyeon's laps and wrap her arms arpund Jeongyeon's neck, Jeongyeon slides her hands inside Tzuyu's shirt and roams around her back, causing shivers down her back, Jeongyeon pulls Tzuyu's shirt off. Tzuyu bends down and pulls Jeongyeon's pants off, revealing her half limp dick. 

She slowly wraps her warm hands around her dick, causing shivers down Jeongyeons back. And slowly pumps it, slowly erecting her dick.

"...chewy-ah.." Jeongyeon moans out as Tzuyu smirks from her moan. She sits up and hovers over her dick, aiming her dick to her own pussy, and she sits down, just like that, Jeongyeons dick enters Tzuyu, her dick was tightly wrapped by Tzuyu's pussy.

Tzuyu stays for a moment, letting out small moans, getting used to Jeongyeon's monster dick. And slowly moves her hips, grinding on the dick, not thrusting yet, but this was just teasing Jeongyeon. Able to stand it she just thrusts her hip, reaching all the way inside Tzuyu.

"UNNIE THAT HURTS!!" Tzuyu tells out as Jeongyeon can she years forming on the egde of her eyes. Tzuyu leans back and grips the bed sheets as Jeongyeon holds Tzuyus waist and thrust even harder,

"Ah..ah...Unnie..." tzuyu's cries slowly becomes moans, Jeongyeon was going at a steady speed, until Tzuyu, moans out as you hit her g-spot a few times,

"FUCK! UNNIE FUCK ME FASTER WITH YOUR DICK!" She moans out,

Which was a thanks for Jeongyeon and just goes faster, Tzuyu's walls slowly becomes loose and shallows in Jeongyeons dick, the room fills up when silemce, just the sounds of moist skin slapping together and their moans. Tzuyu leans in and hugs Jeongyeons neck and kisses her, moans as Jeongyeon's dick enters ans exits her pussy, Jeongyeon slowly move to Tzuyu's neck and leaves her marks and nibble on her ear.

"Unnie... Im close." Tzuyu moans out,

Jeongyeon ignores her and thrust, faster, harder, shocking Tzuyu, she moans out loudly and leans back once more,

"UNNIE I'M COMING!!" Tzuyu moans out, but Jeongyeon ignores it and continues her job, and Tzuyu cums on her dick, but Jeongyeon conitinues thrusting,

"UNNIE!!" Tzuyu screams out as she crunches up as she has her orgasm, and since jmher clit is sensitive, she cries as Jeongyeon continues to thrust, and she puts her dick out and explodes all over her abs Tzuyu.

"Arggh, fuck" Jeongyeon curses as she twitches from her orgasm.

After Tzuyu calmed down, she laid beside Jeongyeon abs and licked off the cum, and kissed Jeongyeon, allowing her to taste her own juice.

"Unnie, I love you" she whispers in Jeongyeons ear.

"Me too, but keep this a secret. Okay?" she replies back.

Tzuyu pecks jeongyeons cheek and nods and cuddles into her.

Mean while outside the room...
About 5 minutes ago from now...

*moaning and skin slapping sex sounds from Momo's room*

Jihyo enters the dorm,

*Gasps*

"Guys!! Shhhh" she whispers as the other members enter the room in shock, they slowly split into their own rooms, Momo with Mina,

"Dammit, Tzuyu stole my roomy.." she pouts

"Dont worry Momo," mina pecks her cheek, "you got me right?"

Momo smiles and walks into Minas room.

*Morning*

Dahyuns out in the living room watching TV and sees Jeongyeon walking out from her room,

Dahyun faces her and smirks and giggles, and gives her one of these stuff👉👌,

Jeongyeon blushes amd covers her face, and Tzuyu walks out behind her right behind Jeongyeon. And Momo comes out the shower and sees Tzuyu,

"Had fun with MY roommate?" she teases Tzuyu as she slowly walks back in the room covering her face.

--------

Guys... I think I watch too much hentai😌😂😂