Home (Chaeyoung X Reader)(Requested)

(Smut and mxg)

"Y/n-ah!" You here a very familiar name call your name. Your were shopping by yourself shopping for a present.

You turn around to she Chaeyoung, waving her hands walking your direction.

"Noona?! What are you doing here by yourself?" You ask her.

"I saw your snapchat story and you were here and I had nothing to do so I came" she replies smiling linking arms.

The short and adorable girl is much shorter than youre 180cm height. You were on the swim team and judo so you have a amazing body.

"Well what a coincidence noona, I was looking for your present for your birthday, because its in a dew days."

"진짜? Well then ill hang with you bit first lets go get some bingsoo, your noona is hungry and she will buy you bingsoo."

"Okay 콜!"

---

You guys finish your bingsoo and start walking around the mall.

"Y/n-ah I'm tired lets go to my place, its like 3 minutes from here and I want some dinnerrrrr..." She says lean on you pouting looking straight into your eyes.

"But I didnt buy your present yet"

"Buy it laterrr I'm tiredddd"

"Okay okay lets go"

"Heheh lets gooo" she says back speed walking to the exit.

---

You arrive to her house and its very neat and clean.

"Noona wheres your parents?" You ask her noticing the house is empty.

"They went to a buisness trip to America for a week so I'm here myself."

"Hey wanna watch a movie?" She asks

"Sure why not?"

So you two sit on the couch. She cuddles up close to you as she grabs the remote and sits besides you. And she turns on a romance movie. (Which was rated 18 plus with 18 plus scenes)

There was this very long sex scene then you feel some movement on your arm and notice Chaeyoung, playing with herself, bitting her lips.

You were suprised and didnt know what to say so looked away. And you start feeling your pants getting tighter. Then Chaeyoung, notices the bulge on your pants. She grabs it and starts gropping it.

"Noona... W-what are you doing?"

And she kisses you. So unexpectedly, so just kiss her back. Mixing tongues and exploring eachothers mouths. Then she breaks the kiss. Stands up and turns off the tv and grabs your hand.

"Lets take this to my room" she says with a lustful smirk. And you obey. Right when you enter the room, you quickly turn her around and slowly put your hands around her waist and she puts her hands around your neck. And you enter for a kiss. You start heading toward the bed and lean her down. She starts pulling off your shirt and undoes your belt amd pulls down your pants. And you pull of her shirt and pants and start kissing again.

The atmosphere is full of heat and love,

"You wanna go in?" Chaeyoung asks
And you nod

"What a naughty boy y/n I didnt know you were this naughty she says." As she wraps her small hands around your dick and leads it to her pussy. Slowly inserting it in, she moans and bites her lips amd tilts her neck back.

You groan as you feel her tight pussy, tightly wrapping around your dick.

"Y/n-ah, be careful this js my first.."she says, blushing you lift her chin up and kiss her. And whisper

"Me too"

And you move to her neck and start marking her as you thrust slowly.

Chaeyoung moans and curses as you thrust. Everytime you thrust you can feel her pussy loosening, and you slowly thrust faster.

"Fuckkk noona it feels so good" you whisper to her ear and you thrust hearing chaeyoung moan

"Go faster y/n go faster" she orders you and you do, you start thrusting faster and Chaeyoung moans louder. Moaning your name

"FUCKK Y/N-AH RIGHT THERE HIT IT RIGHT THEREE" She tells you as you slam into her pussy.

Everything goes silent, now its just the sound of skin slapping together and moaning and groaning, the atmosphere is full of love and sexual pleasures

As you thrust faster everytime starts screaming and moaning your name

"ARGG FUCK YES Y/N-AH RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE" she moans as you thrust "YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUMMM" She says.

"Me too" and you thrust at super sonic speed for the last few seconds.

"FUCKKK IMMA GONNA CUMMMARHHHHHHH" She yells as you explode inside her filling every inch of her womb.

"You cumming too much y/n-ah my wombs gonna explode..." She says as she is twitching from her orgasm. After you two calm down from your climax, you slowly pull out your dick, causing some of your juices to flow out. Chaeyoung notices the juices left over on your dick and sits up and holds your dick and lick it up

"Noona be careful I'm sensitive right now.." You tell her as she suck you up. She licks her lips and pecks you on your lips. And you wrap your arms around her waist, carefully searching her beautiful body, starting from her sexy after sex hair and her evenly proportioned body.

"What, am I too stunning for you?" She asks while your looking at her.

And you stare at her eyes, noticing her beautiful and big they were,

"Yeah, your just too stunning. Lets go shower, we're all dirty" you tell her as you two head to the shower

"From now on," chaeyoung says. "We're a couple okay?" She says as she grabs 2 towels

"O...okay!" You say blushing and happily and you guys enter the shower.