16. We've to do something

Start from the beginning

Listening Shivaay's voice whole family came down. They stiffened on their spot seeing their Shivaay's situation. He was so not him.

The most affected was Dadi who couldn't control her tears after seeing her billu's condition after her anika went away.

Shivaay was continously blabbering Anika’s name. Shivaay came to Dadi and held her shoulders lightly. Dadi's trance as well as her heart was broken by shivaay's innocent questions, his innocent talks.

"Dadi you are Anika’s Dadi right, she obeys your orders,  Dadi. Then please ask her to come back to her billu ji. I...I can't live without her, Dadi. I'm dieing. Nothing is good without her. I'm alone even  in the crowd, Darkness engulfs me even in daylight. Wherever I see, I would only see her. Please tell her to come back."

Shivaay sat on his knees and joined his hands infront of her to beg to bring his Anika back.

"Dadi I never asked for anything from you. Today I'm asking for one thing, Dadi, bring me my Anika back. I p..promise n...no I pinky promise (innocently) I won't be angry, I won't break my phone, I won't fight with her.  Without My anika I feel every breath of mine as a burden, everything seems to be faded. I feel suffocated without listening her weird language.  I can't sleep without listening billu ji, SSO, bagad billa from her mouth. Even if I sleep I see only her in my dreams. Bring my Anika back. I won't go near her. I'll just see her from far. I just want to see her infront of my eyes, it's enough for me. I...."

After that he passed out. He fainted in Dadi's feet. Dadi was not in her senses. How broken Her grandson was. She wanted her grandson to be an ISHQBAAZ but never ever imagined that it'll be so painfull for him to stay away from His Love. She never wanted his ISHQBAAZI to come to this point . That night was the most horrible night for the Oberois.

Four of them were crying inconsolably. They looked at each other and stood up, wiping their tears off, determined to make everything fine, to bring Shivaay’s SOUL back. 

Private investigators were already searching Anika. But for now they have to divert Shivaay's mind. By discussing with elder Oberois, they decided to plan a small trip to some hill station. Elders denied to come along. But they knew Shivaay won't agree. So Tej made a plan to send shivaay for the meeting that is to be held in Mussoorie.

Shivaay didn't want to go but for the sake of business, he agreed. Om made an excuse that he wants to go for an exhibition and Gauri is accompanying him. And about Rudra, he doesn't need any excuse to go with his Bhaiya. Bhavya also said she wants to visit a dance school as all of them are going there.

So next morning itself they left for Mussoorie. It took four hours to reach Dehradun from mumbai by plane. Mussoorie was 52 km from Dehradun.  They travelled by road from there. By evening they were in Mussoorie.

As soon as they entered in Mussoorie, Shivaay's felt calmness in his heart. He felt he's going to get his lost happiness from this place. He just sighed and a slight smile came on his lips which was lost since last two months. Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were shocked as well as happy to see him smiling after a long time. Time of two months is normal for someone else but for them and Shivaay it is as long as a century. Gauri also felt a connection, something was pulling her, like two opposite poles of a magnet pull each other. But she didn't knew what it was. May be this is called "CONNECTION OF HEARTS AND SOULS".

Soon they came to the cottage they booked for them as they didn't want to live in any five star hotel but in a peaceful place. They retired to their respective rooms as they were tired. Shivaay, for whom sleep was a stranger these days, slept peacefully after so long but not without keeping HIS ANGEL'S picture near his heart, hugging it tightly. 

Next morning Shivaay went to attend his meeting and Om and Gauri went to see an exhibition nearby. Rudra and Bhavya went to the dance academy that Bhavya wanted to visit.

In evening everyone came back from their respective works. Shivaay insisted on going back to Mumbai but on everyone's insistence he agreed to stay. They asked the cottage owner about some beautiful places to see. The cottage owner informed them about a few places. He was leaving but stopped and turned.

Owner : And yes, a cafe is really famous here. It's name is "MOON AND STARS CAFE". I never visited it but I've heard from visitors that it's really good. The owner of the cafe makes really nice cakes and that place is beautiful too. You all should visit it.

Listening to the name of the cafe, Shivaay felt an unknown connection with it. The name itself made him remember how much HIS ANGEL LOVED MOON AND STARS. He also remembered that HIS ANIKA used to make the most delicious cakes. He never understood whether it was the recipe that made the cakes delicious or it was HER ANGELIC ESSENCE,  HER PURITY, HER POSITIVE AURA that made those cakes finger licking tasty. In these thoughts he retired to his room. He caressed her picture and slept hugging his LIFE.

Next two days they visited some famous places in Mussoorie. They visited kempty Falls, Sir George Everest's House, Soham heritage and Art Centre, Christ Chirch, Kellogg Memorial Church, Mossy falls, Jabarkhet Nature Reserve and Shikhar Falls. By the end of their second day, they were really tired. So they decided to rest.

Next day they decided to roam around the city and to calm their minds in the peaceful environment. Whole day they were walking and having some peaceful type of time, no talks but only silence.

It was five in evening when  Rudra suggested to visit the Cafe. Shivaay was denying but Rudra can never let anyone deny him. So they asked about the way to the cafe from the people there and got a big description and praises of the cafe in return. Now they were quite excited to see the place.

In almost 15 min they reached the cafe. As soon as they started to walk ahead, Shivaay started to feel Anika’s presence. His heart was thumping fast AS IF IT WANTED HER TO HEAR THAT HE IS HERE. His heart was still having a kind of calmness. HIS HANDS BECAME COLD AS IF LONGING FOR HER WARMTH, HIS EYES WERE SPARKLING AS IF THEY WANTED HER EYES TO STARE IN THEM AND TO DROWN IN THEM. He was walking slowly, but with each step his heart raced at double speed.

It was evening time and the cafe was almost going be closed in half an hour. Here Anika’s heart also started feeling Shivaay’s presence. Her hair started dancing infront of her angelic face as if they were just waiting to be sidelined by HIS FINGERS as he always did  whenever her hair disturbed his view. Her body stiffened as if IT ONLY WANTED TO MELT IN HIS ARMS, HER FEET WERE BETRAYING HER AS IF THEY WANTED HIM TO SWEEP HER OFF FROM THE GROUND AND CARRY HER IN HIS ARMS.

Geet had some urgent work so she told Anika about the customers and she herself went back to home. So Anika herself had to take the orders from the customers. She came out of the kitchen area.

Omri,  Rudra, Gauri, Bhavya and Shivaay were back facing her so she couldn't see their faces but her heart was continously playing drums. Her feet were not suppoting her. One corner of her heart was wishing that it was not him, but deep down her heart was a wish that it should be him only. But her stubborn Mind was denying her innocent wish, her craving to see her LOVE.

Anika : your order, please.

This voice, the same angelic voice of his angel, the voice which was as peaceful as a lullaby, as natural as the rustling of leaves, as natural as a fairy tale.

Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya turned and all their emotions surprise, shock, happiness,  anger came in their eyes, in the form of tears. Their voices were not ready to come out. They tried to voice out their happiness, their feelings but what came out were Gauri and Bhavya's sobs whereas Om and Rudra were silent.

Anika couldn't say anything because it was not at all expected. It's not that she was not happy seeing them, she was. But she also had a fear, fear of breaking their hearts which must have built HOPES. Her eyes became moist.

Listening Gauri and Bhavya's sobs Shivaay understood that his heart was right. His angel, his life is here. He turned back to lock his blue green eyes with her brown orbs. As soon as their eyes met, everything stopped. Time stopped, the air became soothing and painful at the same time. Their desires were at peak to hold each other and never let go.
______________________
How was it darlings ? Do tell me and don't forget to vote.

Lots of love to you all💕💕💕