Part 26

Part 26

I don’t know what time it is.  My living room floor is filled with passed out people.  I grab two more beers from my almost empty fridge and walk out to my backyard where there are still some people are still dancing.  I spot Harry and stumble over to him and hand him one of the beers.  “Are you smashed?” he asks, slurring his words.  I just nod yes.  “Me too!” he says and clinks his bottle with mine and we drink.

“We are heading out,” Liam says, arm in arm with Danielle. 

“You could stay in the guest room with with Lou and Eleanor!” I say as I get in-between them and put my arms around both of their shoulders.  

Liam chuckles, “No thanks.” Harry and him shake hands and they leave.

I spot Zayn and make my way over to him and we begin dancing to the music.  Soon Harry is behind me and we all 3 dance until the song is over then Zayn goes inside and it’s just us.  “Did you have fun?” he asks.

“A blast, thanks so much.  I needed this.”

A slower song comes on and he takes my hand and I put my head on his shoulder and we dance.  “I know this sounds crazy after all this time and you moved here and all but I don’t want to be with anyone else but you.  I haven’t officially asked.”

I laugh, “You haven’t asked anything.”

He squeezes my hand, “this is supposed to be a romantic thing I’m doing.”

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” The song ends but we are still dancing hand in hand. “I don’t want to be with anyone else either.” We kiss for what seems like forever.  

“I love you,” he says, “I’ve been wanting to tell you for so long.” 

“I love you too, Harry.” He smiles a big smile and throws his arms around me and squeezes me so tightly.  We look into each other’s eyes and I pull his head down to kiss him.  I run my fingers through his hair and he rests his forehead on mine and we rub noses.  It feels so perfect to be in his arms, my body pressed up against his.  “Let’s go upstairs.” I grab his hand and we head to the bedroom.