Chapter 2

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN A MONTH, SCHOOL HAS BEEN KILLING ME LATELY AND I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK/ 2 STORIES TO WRITE 1500+ WORDS EACH AND THIS ONE
------------------------
Todoroki's POV

News paper

Missing person(s)
15 year old boy Midoriya Izuku |insert picture of Izuku here| has gone missing. It is assumed Midoriya has been taken by villains because he was excepted into the hero school U.A. If you see Izuku please call *-(***)-***-****.

That boy...Midoriya was kidnapped. That is where he went while I was at the store. I have to try to find him... Maybe the old man knows something about it. He's a hero to the people. Not so much to his family, though.

I make the solemn walk from my room to my father's office. "What is it, Shouto?" I hear him say as soon as I enter. "Are you working on that case of the missing boy?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Can you tell me about it? I was with the boy before he was taken." I say and sit in one of the chairs. "Hmm...we don't have many leads at the moment but we think it was villain because the boy has been seen with All Might." Endeavor said and leaned on his hand.

"I was going out for the night and I saw Midoriya. He was just sitting in the lot. Then, his dad dragged him away. I could hear yelling, banging, crashing, and screaming from the house he was dragged into. He came back with too many wounds to count. I went to the store to get medical supplies then he was just gone." I say and sigh, hoping that would help at all.

"That's new...his adoptive parents abuse him? That was never reported.." Endeavor says and types a few things into his computer on his desk. "Adoptive?" I ask and tile my head slightly, confused.

"I found out when I looked at the boy's file. His mother died when he was 12, his father left and is no where to be found. He moved in with his cousin, they killed themself. He was thrown in an orphanage, in and out of abusive foster homes. He was eventually adopted but they are abusive as well..." Endeavor says, actually having emotion in his voice.

Wow...Midoriya has it really rough...and he still manages to smile. How does he do it? "Thank you, father." I state before walking back to my room. I swear, nothing can break that boy...

Midoriya's POV

It's dark. Very dark. All I can feel is pain. I can't tell if it is from my "mom" abusing me earlier, or the whipping I'm getting now from somebody. There is something on my eyes to keep me from seeing where I am.

I yell in pain, tears spilling from beneath the blindfold. Suddenly, the whipping stops.
"Hey look, this boy already has scars on him. What do you think happened?!" I hear and overly excited voice say.

"While I was watching him I saw somebody drag him away into a house. I looked throught the window and some lady was abusing him." Another, calmer voice says. The blindfold is pulled off of my eyes.

It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust but eventually I see I'm in a cell, chained to a wall. A women grabs my face and smiles. "We're going to make you the greatest villain ever. Strong enough to kill all might. First, we have to break you emotionally and make you numb to pain." The woman says and looks at my features.

"You're a cute boy, for what it's worth." She said, I then realized I was only in my underwear. I guess that is how they saw my scars. Then, a whip slashes my chest. Again. Again. Again. Non-stop. It wasn't just whipping though.

Think about any way they could hurt me. It happened. It was worse than any home I've been in.

3 and a half weeks later

How long has it been? Weeks? Days? I can't even feel the pain anymore, honestly. I'm still chained to the wall. It has been pain for weeks straight. My throat is soar from yelling, eyes red from crying.

All of that stopped slowly. It hurt less. I cared less. I mean come on, who really cares if I'm gone or dead? I bet nobody has noticed. Some random criminal come in the room and looms at me.

"We are going to get an unknown villain to tell the heroes where you are. We will flee this place and go to our real hide out. You go to ****** *****. We will have somebody waiting for you next Thursday at 5 p.m there. Understand?" The villain said and I nodded.

I meam, why not? Maybe if nobody believes that I can become a hero, I'll become a villain.

Todoroki's POV

Today I am at my father's actual office to try to figure out where Midoriya might be. Suddenly, somebody runs inside office. "Somebody told us where Izuku was!" The man yelled.

I shoot up from my seat, following old man out of the office. Along with several heroes, I follow them. I'm pretty sure I'm only allowed because I've been so into the case. I hear only some of what the man is telling my father.

"Izuku" "villains" "hurt" "ambulance" "police" From what I just heard, Izuku was captured by villain, and isn't in good condition. I may be wrong though. I'll just hope Izuku is okay.

We all make our way to what I assume is where Izuku is. We have some heroes in hiding in case it was a trick from villains. I head into the place second, behind my old man. I check out the main place.

I run my hands along the walls, running across a slight dent in the wall. I push on the wall and it open. A hidden door, clever. I make my way down the stairs that were behind the door. I watch everywhere because you never know with villains.

I reach what I assume is the basement and look left and right. On the left a hallway continues, the right are rows of cells. Right is my best option for finding Midoriya.

I carefully make my way down the hall to see a villain standing outside of a cell. I put my foot to the ground, ice coming out and freezing most of the villain. I walk to him and look at his face. "You're too easy..." I say and freeze over the villain's face.

I look into the cell the villain was guarding. What I see is a pair of green scared but dull eyes staring back at me.

-----------------------------
Words: 1133 unedited
Finally, a chapter! Sorry for being such a bad author and not updating. I have exams this week so it might be even worse. Oh well, at least I got out a chapter! Tell me what you thought!

      -sMoL BEaN