Chapter 9: Was it all just a dream?

Start from the beginning

I then noticed that I was laying down on one of the comfortable bed in the infirmary, making me sleepy.

I was about to stand from the bed when I was pulled back by the waist. I looked back and saw Jellal, with his arms surrounding my waist, fully awake and smirking with amusement.

"What do you think you're doing?" I murmured. I then noticed that our legs are tangled with each other. I can't help but blush.

He kissed my ear, "Well, you fainted a while ago, and I going to give you the ultimate treatment." he said, together with the hot sensation to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel him smirking on my ear and well, I can't do nothing but also smirk instead.

I punched him on the shoulder, "Since when fainting had a treatment, oh and did I really faint a while ago?" I retorted. He snickered.

Jellal pouted, "So you don't believe me?". I caressed his face, making him blush. I went to kiss him, but I went to his ear instead.

"Oh, you have no idea how much I know you're a bad liar. And that imaginary fiancee of yours, remember?" I snickered.

Jellal pouted in disappointment, "Ow! You totally got me there!". He suddenly turned away. I then noticed a faint blush on his face. I blushed.

I touched his shoulder and kissed his cheek, then I turned away in embarassment. "U-Uhm, what's wrong?" I shyly asked.

Wow, embarassment at its finest.

I was about to pinch his cheeks when Jellal suddenly pinned me down on the bed. And I'm not talking like crazy. He pinned me down as if he was gonna take me right there. His hold on my wrists was really strong. Crazy strong. I struggled to be free from his strong hold but to no avail.

He stared blankly at me for a while before he did something beyond my wildest expectations.

At the speed of light he pressed his soft lips against mine. Well, I didn't know his lips were warm.

I was in total shock at first before I realized I was succumbing from his warm kiss.

The kiss was light at first when all of a sudden he deepened the kiss by applying more pressure to it.

Mind blown.

Wow, he's really into this and damn, he's really good.

We were in the middle of kissing when he suddenly bit my bottom lip, making me open my mouth in surprise.

Wrong move. I suddenly felt something inside my mouth. I had the feeling that it was his tongue.

Our tongues are battling for dominance and dancing with passion.

Then there was a sudden urge for air, so I stopped for a moment, not realizing that my cheeks were flustered from the kiss.

I also Jellal breathing heavily, accompanied by a deep blush on his face, making his tattoo unseen for the moment.

I was still in the middle of deep breathing when I suddenly felt Jellal slowly taking off the sleeves of my blouse, then realizing I was not wearing a bra, I blushed.

I then saw that my breasts were now completely uncovered from Jellal's antics.

I noticed that he didn't completely took off my blouse. He just uncovered my massive chest.

He stared blankly at me at the moment before I felt one of his hands massaging one of my breasts. I blushed and moaned in delight.

Jellal slowly kissed my lips, savoring the very life of me while his hand was busy massaging my breast.