Chapter 9: Was it all just a dream?

A/N:  So, well gomene for those who waited for this new chapter for liek 8 freaking months! It must have been a living hell for ya! But well okay, at least I already get to update! Yosh! I really want to thank you for all those votes and comments! I really appreciated it and I really love you all from the bottom of my heart. As for this chapter, there's a bit lemon in here, still Jerza, so for those who chose Gruvia and Nalu, sorry but you have to wait but don't worry, I already started both. W/o further any ado, here's chapter 9!

________________________

It's a Trap!

Chapter 9

- POV: Erza Scarlet -

I was about to protest when he suddenly gave an animalistic growl, which made us stop kissing for a moment. But as he growled loudly, I felt something thick and warm running inside me. I realized that it was his hot seed flowing out of his system and into my feminity.

His fingers clenched the sheets of the table around me as I felt weakness taking over his body; his breathing had appeared to be unsteady as he gripped the bed with all his might, not wanting to pass out.

I saw his whole body glistening with sweat, the same as me, as I realized how tired we both are from that lovemaking session we had.

Then out of a sudden, his body fell down on me, and with ease, I managed to catch his well-toned body.

He then suddenly gripped and hugged my waist. Then I felt his hot breath reaching my ear. It send shivers down on my spine.

"I had fun!" Jellal whispered as he kissed and sucked my neck part. I was about to protest when he departed his lips and I gasped in surprise as I saw a hickey right on the spot. I caressed it and a little shot of pain inflicted through my senses.

"That means you are mine and no one else can touch you." he explained that made me blush.

I placed my arms around him then pulled him closer that made our bare nipples touch.

"I had fun too-

I suddenly woke up from those dirty thoughts. I didn't imagine that I would think as explosive as that.

Well, I got to admit, I do really love Jellal, but that doesn't mean that I'm always thinking perverted stuffs about him. Well, I do think some sometimes, especially that time during the Daimatou Enbu, when we took off to Ryuuzetsu Land, shortly after I encountered Jellal there, that goddamn Ichiya have to ruin the scene.

He was rolling like crazy towards us and Jellal had to push me so as not to get hit by that shag. Well, Jellal did managed to protect me from that crazy-as-hell shag, and I felt my body falling in to the water. I was unconscious at the moment when I suddenly felt a bit pressure on my breasts. I came to woke up from the water to find......

.

.

.

.

.

Jellal blushing as hell.

and

My boobs groped by none other than him.

I was blushing in embarassment and happiness at the same time. Up to now, I still can't forget that hell-of-a-moment time with him.

But right now, I am in the middle of a dark room with a mix of medicine-like scent. Then I realized I was in the guild infirmary.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 04, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

It's a Trap! (A Fairy Tail LEMON fanfic) [On-going]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें