{0.16}

Ricardo's POV

I had everything ready.

5:58pm. I've been in front of Jade's house for legit 10 minutes, way too nervous to knock on this freaking door standing right in front of me.

Alright, I can do this. It's just a door, I know how to knock. Okay. Knock knock knock. OH MY GOD I DID THIS, I'M AWESOMEEEE!!!

"Hey, Rico!! Oh my God, we're matching!" She said, throwing herself on my arms. We pulled away after a few seconds and I checked her outfit. And yeah, we were matching!

My outfit:

Jade's:

"Wow, that's awesome! Are you ready to go?!" I asked her

"Definitely!" She said, and I led her to my car.

I turned the radio on, and Viva La Vida by Coldplay was on. We sang along to a bunch of songs, until we finally arrived at the beach.

We got off the car (of course I opened the door for her), and we started walking to my spot.

"Alright, now I need you to close your eyes." I said.

"What? Why?" She asked, giggling.

"Because it's a surprise, and I don't want you to see it before we get there. Now close your eyes, I'll guide you." I said, and she did so. I grabbed her shoulders and she held her hands on mine, while we walked together, her asking all the time if we were there.

"For the 39th time: are we finally there?" She asked, laughing.

"Yes, now we are. Open your eyes." I said. She opened her eyes, and immediately gasped.

 She opened her eyes, and immediately gasped

"Oh my God, Rico! That's... that's just perfect, I don't know what to say!" She said.

"Did you like it?" I asked, smiling and blushing like crazy.

"I loved it! Thank you so much. You're the cutest and sweetest boy in this world." She said, kissed my cheek and hugged me.

We ate some sandwiched and drank some orange juice that I made at home, and when the sun was starting to go down I grabbed my guitar.

"Jade, I have something I wanted to tell you for a while. But first, I need you to know that this song is about no one else than you." I said, and started singing Sun Sets. By the end of it, her eyes were all watering, and she was smiling big.

Song 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

"Jade, the truth is that I like you. Not just like you, I think I'm in love with you, for real. I had a huge crush on you when we first met, and I thought I was over it, but the feelings never went away. And ever since we kissed, I've been faking for you more and more every single day. I get it if you don't feel the same way, I just really wanted you to know that. You deserve to know-" I was interrupted by Jade's lips on mine. I obviously kissed back. Why does it always feels more perfect every time we kiss?!

"I love you too, Rico." She said, after we pulled away.

We both smiled at each other and hugged.

"So does that mean you would go out with me, and... be my girlfriend?" I asked, my heart beating really fast.

"Yes, I would love to!" She said, and kissed me again.

She put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her, playing with her hair, as we watched the best sun set of history together.

Just perfect.

JICARDO IS OFFICAL! I REPEAT, JICARDO IS OFFICIAL GUYS!

Even thought I wanted it to be official irl too, I'm happy those 2 are together here in my book ❤️

~Maddie 💕✨