{0.1}

Jade's POV

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

I guess you're a little bit confused, right?

Well, let me explain:

You probably figured it out that it's New Year. I'm currently at my house with my mom, my dad, my dog Chops, my best friend Ricardo and his parents.

You wanna know why is Rico here?

Since we are best friends, our parents are best friends, and both our families would be in LA for New Year, why not celebrate it together?

And what about School of Rock, you may ask. We are currently shooting season 3. (An: I know they already wrapped it up, but just go with it)

But anyways, back to the story:

"Happy New Year, Jadey!!" My best friend whispered in my ear, giving me the biggest hug ever.

"Happy New Year, Rico!!" I whispered back, of course hugging him back.

"Happy New Year, kids!!" Our parents screamed, as we all group hugged. We are like a family, and have been ever since Rico and I first met and instantly became the best of friends.

We pulled away and kept celebrating.

"So, what do you expect from 2018?" Ricardo asked me, sitting beside me on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and 2 spoons.

"I hope we get renewed for a 4th season. I honestly can't imagine life without you guys." I said, with a sigh.

"Same here. But I'm also cheering for Fremmer to happen!" He said, chuckling.

"Ricardo! You have a girlfriend!" I said, giving him a small punch in his arm. I don't know why, but I'm not the biggest fan of Jada. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and everything, but Rico doesn't really act like himself when she's around.

"But I'm a crazy Fremmer fan! And I know you want it to come true, too!" He said, and we laughed. It was true, though. Fremmer all the way!!

We took tons of pics, and talked and laughed a lot. When it was around 4am, his parents said they had to go home, since they were really tired.

"But I don't wanna go home! I'm having fun!" He whined. Now you know why I call him Rico Whiny?

"You can sleep over if you want!" I suggested. I knew my parents wouldn't mind, Rico is like a son to them.

"Mom?" Rico asked.

"Okay. Bye, darling! Bye, Jade!" They said.

"Bye mama! Bye papa!" Rico and I said. Yes, I can them mama and papa.

They left and we went to my room and sat in my bed.

"How about we watch The Office?" I suggested.

"You know it!" He said, and I turned my TV on, putting the show on.

We leaned on my pillows, and I put my head on his shoulder.

I guess we fell asleep, cause when I opened my eyes the sun was shining outside my window.

"Rico, wake up!" I said, shaking him.

"Huh? What time is it?" He asked, still sleepy.

"11:30am." I answered, checking it at my phone.

"Alright." He said, and we went downstairs.

We went to the kitchen, and I found a note from my parents, saying they were off to somewhere, since they were bored.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Rico asked.

"I doubt there will be a place open. It's New Year!" I said, and he mouthed an "O".

We decided to make some eggs and pancakes. After almost blowing up the kitchen, they ended up tasting really good.

For the rest of the day, we just talked, laughed, took a lot of pics, swam is Rico's pool, and jammed out to Coldplay.

It was a pretty good day.

First chapter is up!!

So, I'm gonna focus on their friendship during the first chapters, and later on a romance, because of the plot I made!!

~Maddie 💕✨