Sparks and Tingles

"Is this okay Baby? My touching you?"

"Yes, absolutely, y-yes." Dan stumbled over his own words, and Phil found it endearing. He moved his hand down to cup Dan's perfect chin.

"Good, because I like touching you." Phil grinned and then winked suggestively. He had clearly been thinking about doing this all day.

Dan softened. He looked up into Phil's eyes. They held each other's gaze for several moments, as if seeking permission.

"And then, sweet boy, we will see if there are any sparks between us, yeah?" Phil bit his lower lip and let his eyelids droop. Dan was hard in his pants. There were most definitely sparks; and they both knew it.

It would have been downright humorous to deny it, to not acknowledge the chemistry between them.

Even with their state of full dress and relative newness, there were sparks, obvious sparks of deeper interest, sexual desire, and long-term compatibility.

Dan nodded. "Yes, that sounds...perfect." He smiled coyly. Dan didn't know exactly what Phil had in mind, but he supposed that the mystery was part of the thrill, the anticipation of what was to come.

Phil put a finger to his chin in thought and then grinned. "We have some time. May I take your measurements? I would love to start spoiling you."

Dan felt weak in the knees. He sighed, and Phil detected a faint whine. He loved that the beautiful boy was not accustomed to such treatment; it made him that much prouder to be providing it.

"Yes, thank you Daddy." Dan's voice came out two octaves higher than usual. Phil bit his lip in an attempt to hide his pleasure.
But Dan blushed, and Phil giggled softly.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened there." Dan grinned and rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

"Don't apologize, please; it was cute. I liked it." Phil smiled sweetly. "Let's do this in my room, yeah?" Phil showed Dan the coiled measuring tape in the palm of his hand.

"Sure." Dan tried to play it cool, as if having Phil's hands on him was not an actual fantasy. He followed him to the bedroom, sneaking a quick look in the hallway mirror. He hoped that he looked nice and smelled good too.

Something about being in his Daddy's bedroom made Dan feel tingly. It was a privilege to be invited inside, and he had already gotten to sleep in Phil's bed. Now, here he was, standing in font of the four-poster, king-sized, bed ready to be measured by Phil's hands. This felt far more sexual than anything he had done before. Suddenly Dan was nervous about getting hard.

"Are you nervous Baby Boy?" Phil looked at him with a lifted chin; he had an extremely authoritative look about him, though his voice was a bit softer.

"Yes, a little Daddy." Dan admitted. He started to chew his bottom lip. Phil took a step forward.

"What for? I've already told you that I don't bite." Phil's voice was low, and sexy, and smooth now. He grinned subtly, the corners of his lips turning upward ever so slightly.

Dan gulped. He considered telling his daddy that he wished that he would bite him, right on the neck, but he pushed the invasive thought away and shrugged his shoulders.

"I like it when you touch me, so perhaps nervous isn't the right word." Dan grimaced. What was he doing? He cursed himself for having no control.