Can't Love, Can't Hurt

-Introduction-

Well, let’s just get to the point, shall we?

         Hi there, my name is Nicole Acklin. When you hear my name and see the way I look, you’d probably wouldn’t even give me a second look because you’d just think of me as just another one of those normal girls you’d see walking down the street any other day of the week as you drive past going to do your daily tasks but really, i’m not anything like those girls. I know that sounds quite cliché and you’re probably rolling your eyes at what I just said but deep down, i’m someone much different than that whole stereotype where all girls search for is that special boy who gives them love and attention. With me, I’m terrified of the whole idea of love and getting lost in it and not being able to have your own control with your emotions then end up getting hurt in the end of it all or hurting someone else. I am that cold hearted human being that you probably have heard about once or twice that no one is really a fan of because they are incapable of loving another human, which makes having any type of relationship hard. Trust me, been there, done that. Oddly enough, I have a boyfriend who's up for this god forsaken challenge that wasn’t even offered to him in the first place. He kind of just stumbled into my life, literally. His name is Ashton and he’s quite the catch. He’s a sweetheart and i’m so lucky to have him I mean, any girl would. That smile of his just makes you want to kiss him and his eyes have that disney prince sparkle to them when he looks at you and it ends up making my heart skip a couple beats and it also makes me blush. Okay, enough of describing my wonderful new boyfriend, let’s get to the story about how I may or may not fall in love with him.

 I will be updating soon as I need to write the first chapters. If you liked the introduction, please vote for it. Thank you!