Four. Oh my...

^^^this is a relationship I wish I had. Anyhow...hiyyyaaa guys and this chapter is goood. Enough said get ready. And yes all that poetry is by me...
(Song theme. Blow your mind)
..................................................
B.
Lord this is going to be happening God no I can't do this what the hell am I gonna do I'm just signing up for cheerleading team and its-oh my God I can't believe this... I can't even jump one inch above the ground and you're asking me to be fine about that? I sigh as I make my way towards the desk...there's a girl who has pink sunglasses on and ginger hair.
I clear my throat "Um.. hi i was just signing up for-" I get caught off guard as she disgustingly looks up and eyes me down...I raise my eyebrows in confusion as she sarcastically says "Sure you can sign this paper so...that we're not responsible for carrying your heavy dead body when you jump. And By the way...I'm the captain, Cheryl."
The f**k?
I fidget with my hands as she instructs me on how the guidelines work. After a minute of awkward silence I sign the paper...the things I'm doing for talking to that girl.
Cherry-um I mean Cheryl guides me to the room where everything is happening; People are tackling eat other while playing basketball, on the other hand some girls are playing tennis and intentionally spilling their drinks on the sports teacher...Cheryl high fives the two and then hurriedly speaks to me before walking off.
"The cheerleaders are right over there..and um you can look around if you want..by fatty." I sigh "It's Betty...Ugh." I wanna slaughter everyone in this congested sports inside -school ground that the school has...but I know I can do this...
Just talk to her...get to know her...you're good to go...THEN ask for a job.
I make my over to some girls who are-they seem to be surrounding someone. I go closer as I push the crowd.
Oh my god.
There's Veronica Lodge...wearing the signature yellow and white shirt and black tight shorts. Her hair is messily tied up in a ponytail and her lipstick...her trademark LIPSTICK.
Simple but effective.
I stop staring at her...I'm gonna seriously concern people. Look you can't deny if someone's...nice...not that I'm into her or anything just that I'm...appreciating her, then again...I'm sick of guys...but let's just get this over with. Can't wait to stop following her around and get a job which gives me some nice money.
Everyone is taking pictures with Veronica...I guess she is what I expected...the high school heartthrob for guys and the popular rich girl for girls.
I sigh as I turn around to tie my shoes and run off but Cheryl enters the room and whistles as everyone turns quiet. "Listen skunks if you want to get selected then be serious..." I nod even though I'm cringing inside. She continues "Everyone will be paired up but no one will be together unless I tell them to so...Valerie...you go with Josie.." I look at the girl who Veronica was talking to as she pairs up with another girl. So that girl is also a musician...and Veronica's friend. Kevin told me.
After having all the girls their pairs...Cheryl looks at me...
"Looks like you don't have a pair fatty..too bad" She snarks. I feel tears slowly coming out of my eyes as I clench my fists. But suddenly a figure behind me wraps their hands around my shoulders.
..................................................
V.
Did She seriously called her fat...oh no you're not doing that, I hate when people get humiliated in front of everyone. Even when I try to defend them everyone thinks I'm crazy...well they already think I'm a sl*t so what's there to lose? I march up behind Betty and wrap my arms around her so that she doesn't feel alone.
And when I get angry..I do.
"Excuse me what the hell did you just say to her? say sorry...sorry now!" Cheryl looks at me in annoyance "Oh there we go again...miss Veronica saving the day...but she can't be here..her body type is-"
Now I get infuriated...
"Body type? have you seen your own body? First check yourself then talk about others..." Everyone cheers my name as I let go of...Betty, who looks bewildered...and I walk towards Cheryl....
"Don't say that to her ever again...Cheryl bombshell...and nobody likes your profile. Just letting you know." I grab Betty by the arm and pull her out with me...realisation comes over me...
What the f**k did I just do...
Thankfully Betty hasn't recovered from it yet so I take time to look at her...in a non-creepy way. She's wearing the cheerleading uniform which is now covered in sweat...she has a blonde short ponytail and a bracelet which says 'Just' on it. And her emerald green eyes just...
God I never examined anybody else like that. I come out of my thoughts as she clears her throat "Thanks...Veronica." I glance at her, puzzled that she knew my name. "Um...how'd you know that I am-" she cuts me off  "There's this guy who's my best friend...since we were children and he's called Jughead...he told me that you've studied with him for one year at Southside high?"
What the? I guess it is a small World.
I laugh "Um yeah...we were like...attached from the foot...but I had to move to a more...stable place..as my weird parents would say."
She also grinningly nods. Wow...you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She could be my friend. So I go ahead and ask her "So...I mean you're new..do you wanna be best friends so I can find you a nice guy? I mean I know you aren't dating Archie just-Kevin told me and I assume he knows you too...so yeah...let's rock with guys?"
I say this cause I can be a wing-woman but not going to be in a relationship...I'm done with guys so I thought I could help her.
But no response...I look over and see her staring at me before getting up and saying "Ugh...I'll just uh...go now...it's late and don't worry..I'm f-fine."
What the hell.
I admit that she looked like an angel...no homo.
..................................................
B.
Oh my God oh my God oh my God...I'm having a panic attack yes I can't believe I just ran away like a child what she's going to think now...well at least I got to meet her. But she was...well I don't know why I ran away to be honest...see...I didn't like the way she assumed I liked guys...well the truth is..I'm bisexual. And I didn't wanted to admit that...
But she seemed so truthful.
Well...now I'll send my messages to her from Kevin...I can't show her my face. But I have to tell her that I'm bi...
Why am I making this a huge deal?
I sigh as open my journal.
I remember the 1st time I seen her
A breath taking smile and short
Hair black as ever
I didn't what to say
Only if I wasn't shy
I'd do my best to say hi
My friend knew her so we were introduced
After that hurtle everything felt easy
She asked me my name I found out hers
I asked about her she played sports
We talked and learned about one another
Close for a while but we grew apart
Take certain moments to the heart
Like the day we met I'll always treasure
And I'll find her again.
..................................................
Yes yes a long chapter! Enjoy...I took my time out for this! love you! 🐷🐷🐷
Bye readers!
(Next chapter I dunno...will be out after two or three days?)