One. Intro

Cover^^^Hiyaa loves! This is gonna be super gay so strap yourselves in!
I might not update this week since I've gotta lot of work...so while you're at it please follow me and keep on the lookout for my update...and check out my other stories as well! Ps. I love riverdale so yeah...that's all.
(This book will have two point of views...Veronica's pov as V and Betty's pov as B)
.........................................................
B.
I hate love....it's all about chasing someone who probably doesn't love you back...at least that's what I think about Archie...even Jughead...I hate love.
But I have to act up and get the best out of it even if he wants me for sex...which is why I have to kiss him in front of everyone right now.
But a sudden girl who looks pissed off with this behaviour...she has jet black spider web colour hair...she looks like a typical rich kid with her overly classy makeup...blagh. Wait...what was I doing? Oh yeah, kissing my so called 'lover' Archie who'll probably be dating another girl next week...I'm pretty sure he also dated the rich girl...Well then.
V.
Seriously? You call love precious? What about me...I always have to 'win' my chance to Archie...he's what I call a motherf**kin' playboy....I hate love.
I shut the locker with force as I see Archie kissing another girl with...a typical ponytail and overly bleached blonde hair. Probably Archie has trapped her in his basement too..metaphorically...jeez....I'd be worried about his mental health if that were true. The girl looks at me and I quickly turn around to see Kevin..."Jeez Ronnie...you look red as hell....did Archie-oh..." he trails off by looking at Archie kissing another bi**h happily.
I reply sarcastically "Yes Kevin...my boyfriend is kissing another girl and I'm so happy because I wanted him to step out of his comfort zone you know? Make out with other women and then the next week go back to dating again!"
I push past him and his amused face...literally I could stab everyone in this school right here and now. Anyhow...I run to the only normal people in the school...the pussycats.
I dash open the door, causing all the girls to stop singing and jump, I gasp in embarrassment as I say "Oh my god how stupid of me! Sorry can I take Valerie for a second?" They all nod their heads in confusion as I pull Valerie out of the room..."What happened gal? You scared the hell out of us!"
Then I slowly start to speak..."So um...you know I...I started dating a boy nicknamed archkins...and as usual...he's making out with a blonde bombshell...and I think I'm starting to lose my love...you know...for him...that's all"
I take a deep breath and step back.
She looks at me in hurt and puts her hand on my head..."Hey Hey, don't worry about him...if he dates people then you should also give him a piece of your mind and date other guys...he should not've messed with you! So go gal!"
I smile slightly as I hug her and thank her for her motivation...she's a great friend...
Time to find real lovers.
B.
After the bell rings I say phew to myself as I rush to the bathroom to wipe his saliva off my face...you see...I despised him..still do, after he started..playing with people's hearts I...felt abandoned, as if I lost him. So that's why I stopped talking to him...and then with Jughead...I don't feel it with him. I tried but, nothing was like the feeling of butterflies in my stomach or even the slightest bit love between us...
I wipe my face with a towel and go to my bestie.. Kevin.
I enter Kevin's classroom abruptly and signal him to come outside and talk to me for a second. He then, excuses himself and comes outside as his face is plastered with coherence...I try to explain everything as fast as I can...
"Soiwasthinkingihatearchieright? But he doesn't even give me the chance to date anyone else andtheni'mthinkinghow should I find a date? Can...youhelp?"
I sigh as he scratches his head and says "Look...Betts...I've told you a thousand times that if Archie is gonna cheat on you...you should break his heart as well....play hard...date boys...be the bad girl of the school...like Veronica..I mean the black headed girl who was staring at you guys...she was played by your Archie as well but she didn't try to get him cause she knew that it won't do better...sorry for my speech..."
I laugh and say thanks to him and run off to my class...I'll be late as usual but...well.
So Veronica?
Nice name.
V.
Got to know the girl who was kissing Archie was Betty...Betty cooper...Kevin told me her story and that she hates Archie...
Huh....I think I'll get to meet her someday.
.........................................................
Epic? I thought so...
Updates are weekly...so keep on the lookout 👭🕶🎬
Bye readers!