Custody?

DISCLAIMER:Ok, you know what this says.....I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!
Clary POV
    "No? Can he even?....NO! He abandoned me and now he wants custody of me?!" I ask.
     "He wants to be with you Clary." My mom says as she pulls her hair out of her face. "He's a multi-Millionaire....I can't do anything...He has the best Lawyer in the world....he'll take you away from me" my mom says.
        "How is he going to win if he doesn't even know me?!" I ask. My mom looks down,
        "Clary.......you attempted suicide....I didn't know that....your father practically already won" my mom says.
          "Wait, what does that mean?" I ask. My mother cries harder.
          "It means I love you and I don't want you to go because you're my everything Clary."She says. She takes off her Locket and gives it to me. "Take this to remember me by" my mom says.
         "What?! Mom what are you saying?!" I ask.
         "Clarissa" I turn around at the cold voice. I come face to face with a man with silver hair and black eyes. He was tall and skinny but he also had muscle. "Your bags are packed....let's go" He says and walks out of the house. He goes inside the Ferrari convertible. I look at my mom. She kisses my cheek.
           "I love you baby's, don't forget that....I love you" She says. The car honks. "Go, go" She says pushing me out of the house. I walk numbly to the passenger seat. I sit down and my father starts driving. We drive in silence. I was in a daze.
             "You'll like the house Clarissa" he finally says.
             "It's Clary....you would know that if you actually cared about me" I say. My father laughs. "Why? You never cared about me, why now???" I  ask. He shakes his head.
             "Truthfully, you're right, but, my wife, your stepmother, wants a child, a little girl, sadly she can't have children, so she suggested this....she even moved from Paris to New York" My father says distastefully even though New York has a lot of business owners.
           "Why didn't you just adopt?!" I ask.
            "She wanted a child Clary, her child, she has red hair and green eyes, so it would be easy to pretend....at least for her. I glare at my father. "We're here" My father says getting out of the car. Some men come and grab my bags. We walk into the huge mansion. Inside was a twig skinny woman with red hair and green eyes. She saw me and smiled.
             "Clarissa!" She says and hugs me tightly as if she's known me forever. She pulls away. "Oh, you're so beautiful" she says holding my chin.
             "Thank you" I say politely.
             "Oh, is this your boyfriend's?"she asks as she runs her hand down Jace's leatherman jacket. I didn't even notice I still had it.
             "Um, no, he's just a friend" I explain.
             "Of course he is" The woman says raising her eyebrows at me.