This is you after the chapter:💀

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
I Was laying on the couch. My mom went grocery shopping and she always takes forever. It had started raining. I was watching some Tv show. It was named Dramatics I just landed on this random show and started watching. Aperantly it was about this girl named Diana that has a boyfriend named Issac, her sister named Robin and her friend named Wendy slept with Issac, Diana found out she flipped out and slapped him, turned out he had slept behind her back since forever and that he was only going out with her for her money, Diana then found out she actually loved her friend named Jim, Issac then killed Jim, Diana flipped out again and then they found out Issac was actually being controlled by the government the whole time, so now, he was finally free. Diana wanted to get back together with Issac but Issac said he loved Robin. Diana flipped out and hated Robin. Yeah, definitely dramatic. I sigh as I see Diana getting into yet another fist fight with Robin. I hear a knock on the door. I turn off the TV and open the door. I see a small redhead girl, her mascara was dripping making it look as if she had cried. Her hair was wet and tangled. She had a basket in her hands. "Clary?" I ask. She walks in making small wet footstep as she does.
"I need your help....I-I don't know what to do" I turn to look at her. She turns to me. "I-I was walking and-and then I herd a c-cry and I found him" Clary says showing me the basket. It was a baby boy. He looked so small, he was dirty but didn't look hurt. "I don't know what to do!" Clary cries. "I couldn't just leave him! He would've died...and I can't give him to the foster system....it's terrible from what I've herd" Clary cries. She sits on the couches arm rest as I hold the basket. "I can't keep a child, I'm too young" Clary cries. "What do i do?!" She asks me. I look at the child.
"Give it to your dad, and step mom" I say. "They can take care of him....right?"
"No, no, no....No, Jace, he's better off dead! My step mother only wants something to control and my dad wants to look good for the press" she explains.
"Why don't you keep him here then? I can take care of him." I say looking at the baby.

CLARY POV
"Why don't you keep him here then? I can take care of him" Jace says looking down at the child. I look up at him. He...he wants to keep a child, a child that isn't his, but he wants it. I trust Jace with my life....but I can't give him the responsibility of a baby, that's not fair.
"No,no Jace....I can't let you have him....it's too big of a responsibility" I explain.

JACE POV
I Sigh and look at Clary. "What are you going to do then?" I ask.
"I'm going to give it to someone who loves me enough to take care of him" She says. "Can we give him a bath here though???" She asks. I nod. We go upstairs and I grab a bucket big enough to wash the baby with. Then I fill it with warm water.