Lucifer’s POV:

“W-Where am I? What’s my name? What happened to me?” Ky questioned anxiously as he scanned us with watchful eyes. He lost his memories…

“Umm… you see here-” Doctor White started but I cut him off immediately before taking a seat next to Ky who’s watching my every move on high alert.

“Your name is Kai and you’re my boy-bestfriend and one of the castle’s best warrior. That’s my mum, Jessica, and that’s Doctor White, the castle’s doctor. You’ve accidentally stepped on a landmine during a solo mission but thankfully came out not badly scattered as your comrade hauled you away in the nick of time. But you two crashed your heads against a wall and got knocked out. He haf already awaken a week ago.” I lied smoothly as Mum and Doctor White stared at me amused.

“Are you a warrior too?” He questioned with wide innocent eyes, making me feel a tinge of guilt for lying to him about him being a warrior and my best friend.

“No… I’m the King of this castle.” His eyes widened in surprise as he organised his new found ‘knowledge’ about him and us.

“And I’m your best friend?”

“Yes, Kai.”

“What’s your name?” He forgot… What was I hoping for? He can’t even remember his own name.

“L-”

“Lu… cifer… Right?” He confirmed with me hesitantly as I nodded in disbelief. He remembers? I can’t believe this.

“Y-Yes.”

“Can I be blunt? I feel like you’ve been an annoying person to me beforehand. But I don’t seem to mind it...” Ehhhh… so that’s how he thinks of me… ouch.

“I may have annoyed you a few times or so… but you’ve paid me back double everytime I did something you dislike.” I chuckled hesitantly while scratching the back of my head guiltily as I thought of how many times I’ve been showered by him with food.

“Sorry about that.” He apologised as I gasped in shock. He just apologised! Wait a minute… Holy peanut butter and jelly! He’s been talking to me and not giving me the cold stone-faced stare! Did the incident cause him to not only lose his memories but change his character too?

“N-No-No wo-worries! By the way, how does food sound?” Maybe this time he’ll finally eat some food too! As if on cue, his stomach growled loudly causing him to blush deeply as he poked his stomach to shut up. “I’ll take that as a ‘shut the fuck up and give me some food now’ ”. I said with a light chuckle as he chuckled shyly before nodding lightly.

I know just what to make. Eggs! The excited look on his face when he saw the omelete says it all. Even though it only lasted for less than 5 seconds.

Wasting no time at all, I raced to the kitchen and rummaged the cupboards and fridge for ingredients to make egg benedict while the chef stood there watching me speechlessly like I was some mad man. Stare all you want, I know that the hottest man is one who cooks for his lover and that’s yours truly.

In less than 10 minutes, I placed the plate in front of Kai as he stared at it with wide hungry eyes while his stomach growled loudly making me grin internally

In less than 10 minutes, I placed the plate in front of Kai as he stared at it with wide hungry eyes while his stomach growled loudly making me grin internally. Now I know what his weakness is. “It’s going to get cold if you keep staring at it, Ky.”

Rolling his eyes irritatedly at me, he dug into his food and practically vacuumed the plate clean. “This is awesome… I’m so going to make you my wife.” He murmured under his breath as I lost mine when I choked on the air. What did he just say?! Make me his w-wife?! What makes him think that he’ll be the one on top and I’ll be freaking bottom!

“I’ll cook daily for you if I’m the top.” I said with a smirk as there’s no way he’ll say no to that.

“Deal.” He replied without much thoughts as he held out his empty plate. Well that was easy… wait… did he even hear what I’ve just said? “Seconds please.” He jabbed my abs roughly, making me hiss in pain while glaring at him. Averting his eyes without much care, he then pushed the plate against my arm as I sighed in defeat. What am I going to do with him?

Taking his plate from him, I started to whip up a second serving for him only to hear the fridge slam shut before a tray of eggs was placed beside the stove. “I want 10.”

“10 smacks to your ass or what?”

“Eggs. I can’t eat smacks... only snacks.” Okay smartass...

“No. 10 is too much. 4 the most.” He’s going to suffer from high cholesterol if he eats that many eggs in a go. I already gave him 2.

“No. I want 10.” He huffed before opening the tray and shoving the tray against my chest. Geez. That hurts you know?

“2 then.”

“10.” He gritted out angrily like a little kid throwing a tantrum as I pretended to ignore him. “Fine! 4.” He finally grunted out disappointedly as I nodded at him in satisfation.

“Good- *crack* boy… come here you devil!” Turning off the stove shut, I threw off my egg stained shirt and into the wash basket before chasing after the devil in disguise. He actually dared to smash an egg against me!

“Sloth.” He called out playfully before dashing away. Oh he’s so going to get it from me.

Stopping in my tracks, I slumped on the sofa lazily before closing my eyes and started to count. Before I can even reach 50, I felt a finger jabbing against my abs once more as I opened my eyes to find the ‘angel’ standing there with an adorable pout on his face. “What?”

“I want eggs.” He simply answered as I raised a brow at him.

“What should you say before that?”

“I’m hungry?” He questioned back innocently, making me facepalm hard. You know what? Never mind…

“Just.…. go and wash your hands.” I pointed towards his egg filled hands as he nodded obediently before walking off but not before wiping his hands over my abs and chest with a satisfied smirk. T-That DEVIL!!!

At least this Kai is better than the one before. I prefer him this way. Eating heartily, talking freely and annoying the fuck out of me even though he does that even from the start.

Damn it… I’m already so whipped and we’re not even dating. Scratch that. We hardly even know each other. Sigh… Why the hell did I even wish for a challenging one?