Chapter 18: Drama and Sleep

The Avengers came in with their guns blazing and pointed at Thalia. My eyes widened and I created a water shield around her and solidified it. That took a lot of energy, unfortunately it was energy I didnt have to spare. I was extremely pale and barely conscious. "Don't.......kill her....she's a.......friend..." I said and then blackness enveloped me.

~Thalia~

I had visited Leo to check on him and see how he was holding up. When I got there his house was a mess. There were parts everywhere! And in the middle of it all was a circle of clean emptiness with a desk. On that desk was a sleeping Leo. He had dark bags under his eyes, and was holding a lug wrench. (Anybody catch the reference to The Lost Hero there??????) I sighed and found a blanket to cover him up with. I covered him up and tucked him in. He shifted on the desk but didnt wake up or fall off. I looked around and found a chair. I pulled it up to the desk and sat down. I didnt realize it, but I started to doze off...... I woke up to Leo shaking me. "Thalia! Thalia! Wake up!" He said excitedly. "Im up! Im up!" I said. I looked up at him, "What?" I asked him. "Come see what I made! Quick!" I was reluctant to move and I groaned. Then he said something that had me up instantly. "I think it can help us find Percy!" he said. I shot up from my seat and over to him. "What is it?" I asked, looking at the contraption in front of me. "Its called the finderizer 3000!" he said excitedly. He flipped a few switches and the screen flickered to life. He pressed a few buttons and turned a few knobs. Then a green dot, a black dot, a blue dot, and a red dot appeared on the screen. I instantly made the connection. Green= Percy, Black=Nico, Blue= me (Thalia), Red= Leo. "You can keep track of the remaining Seven and Big Three children with this thing!" Leo said proudly. I turned to him and hugged him. "Thank you Leo! Now I can go find Percy!" I said, thanking him. "Glad I could help, Thals." he replied. I flew to Stark Towers to find Percy.........

~Time Skip {Back to the original time}~

After Percy blacked out, I broke the shield he put around me and ran to him. He was really pale and breathing shallowly. I put my hands on his chest and channeled some of my energy to him. He gradually gained his color and started breathing normally. I looked up at the Avengers and said, "He's exhausted and needs his rest. I will keep an eye on him for now. I haven't seen my cousin in two years." I said. The Avengers blinked and walked out, all except one. I looked up and saw...... "Thor!" I said. I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Hello, Thalia." He said, while hugging me back. I stepped back and said, "Keep an eye on him for me?" He nodded, "Of course." He said. "Thanks, Thor." I said. He smiled. "No problem." He replied.

Okay guys, I need all of you to comment a good name for Leo's contraption. My brain is fried right now, so if you all could recommend a name, that would be great! So it turns out my ipod can no longer allow me to type or edit chapters, and I suck at typing. So bear with the slow updates if you would, please! You guys are the best.

Casey, out!