Chapter 1: Death

First I have the disclaimer. Percy Jackson belongs to the awesome person named Rick Riordan, not me. And the Avengers belong to Marvel. Ok now on with the story!

I walked through the streets trying to stay hidden. I didn't want any monster attacks tonight. You're probably confused, so let me explain. My name is Perseus Achilles Jackson, son of Poseidon, and also the saddest person alive. After the war with Gaea, well, let me show you.

*Flashback*

I was whirling around, stabbing, dodging, and hacking side by side with my Wise Girl. I was looking around for my friends and saw that only Leo, Nico, Reyna, and Thalia remained alive along with Annabeth. Frank was stabbed by a lystrigonian, Hazel was struck by Hyperion, Jason torn apart and eaten by evil harpies, Piper was impaled by an earth spike courtesy of Gaea. I was making my way towards Gaea with Nico, Reyna, Leo, and Annabeth by my side. We arrived in front of Gaea while Thalia was taking down Kronos with some other demigods. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the oh so great Perseus Jackson." Gaea crooned. "Shut it, Dirt Face." I sneered back. "That is no way to talk to your executioner, Perseus." Gaea tutted. "The only one to be executed here is you, Gaea." I replied hotly. "Oh, we shall see about that." She smirked. Then, out of no where earth spikes shot up from the ground and wrapped around Reyna and Annabeth. "Let them go!" I shouted. "Fight me, Perseus and we will see what happens." She said. So I did. I went at her with top speed. She didn't see it coming, yet she still somehow managed to block my flurry of blows. We parried back and forth. I didn't realize it, but with every hit I landed on her, she was tightening the earthen tendrils around Reyna and Annabeth. Until, finally, I defeated her. My victory was short-lived, however, for when I turned around Reyna and Annabeth were lying still on the ground. My victorious smile faded, and I ran to Annabeth, shaking her and begging her to wake up. It was all in vain. That night the campfire was low and black for the deaths of the majority of the seven and our friends.

*flashback over*

Now here I am, in Manhattan, New York, heading to my mom's apartment to give her the terrible news. When I got there I saw my mom, Paul, and my four year old sister dead on the floor. I screamed in rage and agony. In my anger and sadness I accidentally set off a stage 3 earthquake. I turned and ran all the way to camp, when I got there I was out of breath and dizzy. I walked across the border and collapsed.

~Nick Fury~

I was looking through the files of S.H.I.E.L.D when I came across a file labeled, Perseus Jackson. It wasn't very big and Perseus is a strange name so I opened it. This is what it contained:

Perseus Jackson

Hair: black

Eyes: green

Height: 6' 3''

Age:19

Other info: Has been kicked out of many different schools for blowing them up. Has disappeared every summer after he turned 12.

Hmmm interesting. I wonder if he is a terrorist. I will send the Avengers after him. Maybe he wants to become an Avenger. I hope so, we need some "fresh meat".

So what did you think? Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

(This has been edited. Please let me know if I missed something)
~Casey